Post a picture of your desk/work space

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
Since I freelance, I work from home, and this is my desk. I'm proud to show it off because today it is clean.

And yes, Tim, that IS the U2 calendar there in the corner. ;)

Attachments

• desk small.jpg
    desk small.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Picture007-vi.jpg

While she was in town, came to visit me at my receptionist job...and she wanted to take a picture of me at my desk. I said no. Therefore, no photos from work.

However...these are our home computer desks.

Living room:

100_0416.jpg

My bedroom:

100_1825.jpg

My workspace:

Where I do my experiments:

Picture007-vi.jpg

The space behind me that I use when there are no students (please note that the Avril Lavigne/Oprah/Julia Roberts you see on the wall were most certainly not placed there by me):

Picture009-vi.jpg

my desk:
S_IMAG0017.JPG

I write things on my PC (even telephone numbers, haha)

my work place:
S_IMAG0016.JPG

Down Under said:
JOFO

I think I recognize your desk, Ikea??

I was thinking of getting a glass top/cover.

yes, indeed....in fact, most of my furniture is from there.
Sweden's economy wouldn't be the same without me.

I don't have a pic of my space at work. This is someone else's space b/c I needed to quick make a call and the secretary was taking random pics that day, but you get the idea:

work.JPG

this is the one in my journal:

computer.jpg

I'll take a better one soon. The spindle contains some used CDs, and that DVD is 'The Twilight Samurai' which I borrowed from the library but never found the time to watch. Oh, and that yellow thing on the left is EP's mix in an envelope on a printer.

paxetaurora said:
Since I freelance, I work from home, and this is my desk. I'm proud to show it off because today it is clean.

And yes, Tim, that IS the U2 calendar there in the corner. ;)

It looks like your desk would have fallen apart without it :wink: My work desk is boring. Maybe I'll take a picture of my desk at home instead.
Glad I could add to your productivity at home! :yes: :up:

This was taken a few weeks ago, it still looks the same except I've removed my books, I must have taken this while I was doing an essay.

Family computer:

Picture071.jpg

Back
Top Bottom