Pepsi vs. Coke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pepsi or Coke?

• Pepsi

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Coke

Votes: 47 72.3%

• Total voters
im surprised ABEL hasn't come 'round to vote yet. ;)

Coke :drool:

Pepsi is too sweet for me. Tastes kind of flat after the first sip too.

just wanna point out that pepsi has yet to come out with a (successful, i should say - crystal pepsi does not count) cola flavour before coca-cola.

coca-cola came out before pepsi.
tab (made by coca-cola) came out before diet pepsi.
sprite was ages before sierra mist.
cherry coke was out 10+ years before wild cherry pepsi.
vanilla coke came out some months before vanilla pepsi.

i could go on for hours...

Coke.

Diet Coke, actually, because I've been persuaded to give it another try and I actually don't mind it, much to my surprise.

Although, I've been drinking a lot of Diet Pepsi lately, thanks to the iPod contest (yes, I am a marketing executive's dream customer :reject: ).

C O K E!!!!!

but....

where diet soda is concerned, It has to be diet pepsi...

diet coke just tastes like carbonated chemicals to me!

Last edited:
LOL . This is a great little silly thread, meant in the best way. Makes me smile, and i ofcourse voted :wink:

My vote is coke.. All the way

whoa hold up. Diet Coke is gross as all hell. Diet pepsi is much better. However think regular Coke is better than Pepsi though I don't have much experience.

I've seen this sentiment echoed by most of the people I have run into. Maybe it's just a southwestern ontario thing...

No way. Diet Coke is elixir of the Gods. I've actually not heard anyone prefer Diet Pepsi. :|

I can't drink the non-diet stuff anymore. I had a Coke on Friday for the first time in something like 6 months and it was awful. Mmmmm, aspartame. :drool:

I've gotta' go with Pepsi, personally. I'm a Type 1 Diabetic and have been for over five years, now, so I don't ever really drink any non-diet pop or anything like that. Even so, just before I was diagnosed and put on insulin and all that fun stuff, I started to make the Pepsi conversion. I'd been a devoted Coke drinker my entire life, but the times, as they say, were a-changin'. Nowadays, I drink Diet Pepsi if I have to drink a diet pop of some sort (water is the best, anyhow)...Diet Coke makes me wanna' wretch. For the record, Diet Rite kicks ass and doesn't even bother to take names. It's that good--even pre-diabetes, I drank them shits ALL the time. So good...!!! No Nutrasweet (aka, brain cancer), either!!!

Back
Top Bottom