Old people tribute thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh good.

but seriously, where's babygrace and christiana?

and

ANGEL?

i haven't heard from angel in what seems like YEARS!!

I think I am one of the oldest people here...by how long Ive been registered anyway hehe.

I miss all my old buddies :(

Im jealous of "the old people" (they got out!) it´s 2.00 AM and im online
"talking" to you guys!

Ain´t my life fab! :drool: :drool:

i just found out jojo (the "singer") is thirteen years old.

ladies and gentlemen, i have never felt worse. it's not like i pined over her, mind you, but i thought she looked ok. tolerable for a pop star. but 13?!?! it's shameless!

I miss Jonny Swallow. He was so 'in your face' and stuff, what with that legless dude in the avatar who kept on pulling himself along day by day.

I also miss Gickies Gageeeeeeeeeeeez but that's ok, he misses me too.

Zoomerang96 said:
i just found out jojo (the "singer") is thirteen years old.

ladies and gentlemen, i have never felt worse. it's not like i pined over her, mind you, but i thought she looked ok. tolerable for a pop star. but 13?!?! it's shameless!

If she´s 13 then why is she singing about many ended love affairs and guys and stuff like that. She should be singing about bees and butterflies.............:eyebrow:

I listened to her album....

Kieran McConville said:
I miss Jonny Swallow. He was so 'in your face' and stuff, what with that legless dude in the avatar who kept on pulling himself along day by day.

I also miss Gickies Gageeeeeeeeeeeez but that's ok, he misses me too.

That was an avatar for the ages.....

Evalicious said:

If she´s 13 then why is she singing about many ended love affairs and guys and stuff like that. She should be singing about bees and butterflies.............:eyebrow:

I listened to her album....

why were you listening to her album?

johnny swallow SWALLOWED himself into a black hole it would seem, lololol.

Back
Top Bottom