NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
the simpsons MAY be winding down...
If this happens I will end my life as I know it. The last episode where Bart drew cartoons was, quite literally, the funniest EVER! I'm not joking, I was actually in stiches the whole time from laughing so much.

Here is the article:
http://www.canoe.ca/Television/apr30_simpsons-can.html

but alas, there is hope. Groening says he was misquoted:
http://entertainment.news.com.au/co...255Enbv,00.html

I don't know, its seems hard to misquote someone THAT bad. Damn media.

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

They have been rocking our asses and downin our necks with pints of bitter since 1990.....or earlier.....time to let the yellow party plum......
smile.gif

I've been hearing this same thing since last summer. Literally.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

Little known fact: The real Homer suffered a fatal heart attack in 1997. A substitute Homer animation replaced him ala the Darren Stevens of Bewitched incident, but this time most of the public has failed to notice. Marge however, is not pleased, which may lead to the show's demise. Apparently the "new Homer" is lacking in bedroom skills.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Thank god. They've been awful the last few years (although to be honest, I haven't watched them at all this year). IMHO, whereas the Simpsons once provided sharp social commentary and satire, it's degenerated into a stage for not-so-clever one-liners and crude cartoon antics.

Back
Top Bottom