No sleep club.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I slept really good last night. The other thing I have started doing is tryign to use my bed ONLY for sleep.....I don't read or watch TV or listen to music there, I try to have a bedtime routine and slip into bed when it is time to go to sleep. If I can't sleep I get out of bed and don't go back until I am going to try to go to sleep again.

Do try the melatonin Susan, it works great.

Dodo51.gif

Well I'm back... I must say, I slept better on my holiday, but not for the first few nights!!

I did keep having a lot of dreams though... And still woke up a lot.. :scratch: But still, it was a bit better :)

I hope everybody here has had some good sleep lately, and if not, I hope you will have soon :hug:

It has been like that with me too Carek! :ohmy: so hot and that's fairly unusual for Scotland :wink: it normally only stays that way for a few days, then it turns rainy again!

I haven't looked out for melatonin yet, but i def will soon :up:

I had a sweaty nap this afternoon so I am sure I won't sleep well tonite. I think I'll watch some movies until I get sleepy. Waiting for the sun to go down and for things to cool off, HOPEFULLY!

Aww Carek, I hope you will sleep better this night :hug:

It has been really hot here too lately, and it's not all that great when trying to sleep, so I know what you're talking about :crack:

I had another restless night last night so I lazed in bed until the room was too hot and got up. No nap so hopefully I will fall asleep easily---nice clean shoeets to look forward to!

:sigh:

I had a really bad night last night, I dreamt so badly and so often... :(

Oh well, I hope I'll sleep better this night, and I hope all of you do too! :hug:

JanuaryStar said:
:sigh:

I had a really bad night last night, I dreamt so badly and so often... :(

Oh well, I hope I'll sleep better this night, and I hope all of you do too! :hug:

:hug: I hope you sleep well tonight.

It's very hot here and hard to cool off at night so my sleep was troubled last night. I bought a new window fan today so I'm hoping it at least helps. :yes:

It's been going on nearly 2 weeks of fans and I'm getting really irritated by the air blowing. My skin is all dried out, my mouth is always dry, my eyes keep watering. Grrrrrrrrr.......:mad:

:yes:

I was finding it quite difficult trying to sleep with the heat :scream:

Now, i don't normally do this but shock horror - i've been sleeping NAKED for the past 2 nights, it's that hot!!!! :ohmy: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom