NHL 2005-2006, the year Canadians and all hockey fans try to make up for a lost year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheBrush said:
Sharks Just got Joe Thornton!!!!!!!!

well its rumored that he got traded for primeau, sturm, and stuart....and all three are out of the lineup tonight and they are three regulars
It's official now. That's the deal - www.nhl.com has it up.

Yeah, what is up with the Habs? We were spoiled by a winning start to the season *grumbles*

Awesome game tonight! Canucks beat Colorado 5-2. We had amazing seats - right behind the goalie. The crowd was crazy, and it was a blast! There were some awesome plays, and great goals by our guys. Go Canucks! :dance:

trading joe Thornton
a chance to begin again ................
i guess
no other positives , so far

It's mike Sullivan's fault and Bruins blame joe for this slump

Fucking Habs, way to hold that lead. Fucking Habs :mad: Looks like our motley crew of talent and inconsistancy is returning to form nicely.

when kovalev is due back ??
anyways , bruins won a game against wild , gosh , i wish in all american towns they cheer like this , kudos to great fans in minnesota

zoney! said:
Nice!

Deeeeepietro selected for TEAM USA...and turns around and gives up EIGHT goals to the Leafs. :up:
Good, I hope he keeps those Goals Against averages up to about that for the Olympics :wink:

Last time I checked, the numbers for Canada's starting goalie are not much better.

:shh:

I kid.

Brodeur is the best we have when it comes to high-pressure, low shot count, international games. The only reasons to doubt his success would be found in the geriatricity of his defense and the new rules impinging on his mobility out of the crease.

Spezza should be starting for Canada.
Staal should be starting for Canada.
Crosby should be on the "taxi squad" for Canada.
Too many old farts starting for Canada means I'll be cheering for another country :madspit:

Merry Christmas to the Oilers!!! First place in the brutally hard Northwest division!! What a great christmas present.

Wow, I can't believe the Habs let go of Julien :shocked:

I don't think the coach is the problem, it's Gainey's reluctance to let go of players like Ribeiro and dare I say it, Theodore.
Sorry, Jose you're hot but you've gotta go! :wink:

Damn, the leafs are sucking...7-0 loss to the Senators. They're not playing with passion and heart. And to think, I used to like them. :|

I'm so sick and tired of eastern conf teams beating the Oilers but then getting their asses kicked by every other team in the western conference!

Super Mario is retiring, press conference today in the afternoon - according to a Pittsburgh newspaper article.

ladywithspinninghead said:

I know, it was inevitable but I'm still sad, he was my fave player of all time :sad:

Lemieux was incredible. He overcame so many issues with his health, and triumphed. I actually used to think of him as a whiner, but in hindsight, I was just afraid that he was more talented than my favourite player, Wayne Gretzky. I’ll still take Gretzky as the greatest player, but on a pure skill level, Lemieux was simply awesome.

It also says a lot that his retirement is getting equal attention here today with the resignation of our Prime Minister.

Chizip said:
the blues kicked the canucks asses, we're going all the way this year :dancing:

yeah , right , and then boston will end your playoff run in 1-2-3-4 games
again , again and again
:lmao:

thank god that oln and nbc showing good and fun teams this season
:p

TRADE ALERT!

Oilers acquire Dick Tarnstrom from Penguins in exchange for Cory Cross & Jani Rita

Oilers also acquire Jaraslov Spacek from the Blackhawks.

thomas.jpg

yeah , baby
smell of napalm in the morning

Ottawa blows big time

stanley cup , here we go

bergeron_patrice.jpg

:dance:

:lol:I don't think so!!

Finally, the Habs get a semi-decent win!

Wonder if Huet will replace Theodore as the no.1 - there are lots of rumours going around in la belle province right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom