NFL 2016 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have choosing between Robert Woods and Juju Smith-Schuster for my keeper next year. It would cost me a 16th round pick. What sucks is that it was supposed to be Wentz.

Tough break. Sorry Dave.

When you win it next time, remember your good old pal LN7. Nobody has less correct picks in pick'em (or more incorrect picks, at that). Surely you use my anti-wisdom ;)

ehh :shrug: it's disappointing to be so close, but the only thing i really lost was the $5 for the ticket. it made the games a lot more exciting this week and gave me a much-needed distraction from the insane extended-in-laws family christmas party that i was forced to attend all day sunday.

but still, i eagerly hold petty sports grudges for fun without shame. fuck jimmy garoppolo sideways off a cliff for eternity.

i feel a bit better today finding out that i messed up looking at the pool results yesterday (i blame the boxing day hangover), and the person that won $524k was last week, whereas this week there were 167 winners who each got $3350. so i only came close to a couple grand rather than a couple hundred grand.

one of these weeks i'll get it. :up:

Idk does he actually look that good? I've seen him look decent in games that don't matter. Today, against a largely benched Rams, he had an alright game.

I'll eat the crow next season if he's anything more than a middle of the pack QB on a ~.500 team.

I'm watching a 30 for 30 on the Buffalo Bills. I gotta watch more of these. It's on them losing four straight Super Bowls. Man, that's heartbreaking. Any fans here?

I'm thrilled that the Chiefs, Bills, Jaguars and Titans all have a shot at the Super Bowl. Fuck the Patriots and Steelers.

The Bills can win it, but I doubt they will. Enormous flaws all over that team.

Vikings vs Bills or Jaguars is what I'm hoping for.

I’m sure parts of it are true, but it’s not like disagreements never happen on a team. ESPN just likes to embellish things when it comes to the Pats because yeah, it’s the Pats.

Sure... but the Garoppolo trade still makes zero sense in any world that doesn't involve Fancy Pants not wanting him there.

Or in a world where the only option to keep him is franchising him and paying him 24Mil to hold a clipboard cause Brady is defying odds and still playing at an MVP level at age 40.
And that makes no sense in the salary cap NFL.

Clearly Belichick wanted to keep Garoppolo for the future, just ran out of time on his rookie deal and Brady didn't lose it in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom