NFL 2011, Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still kind of mistified by the fact that even though the Bengals lost yesterday, somehow...somehow, they're still in second. Way to be Baltimore.

Aw. Giants, Packers, and Bears fans all holding hands and singing Kumbaya. How sweet.

The Patriots are going to crush everyone in the playoffs. Just need to replace a few more defensive starters with bums off the street.

Aw. Giants, Packers, and Bears fans all holding hands and singing Kumbaya. How sweet.

:wink:

but really... the NFC has won 3 of the last 4 super bowls and clearly have the best team in the league right now... and of the next 4 teams, you could easily argue, especially now with this schaubb injury, that 3 of the 4 are from the NFC.

these things are cyclical. the afc dominated for the first half of the decade.

Rodger's incomplete pass during that drive was inexcusable. I hope he improves as the game goes on.

Christian Ponder has to make those play-action fakes more believable when he has the best RB in the game.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
:wink:

but really... the NFC has won 3 of the last 4 super bowls and clearly have the best team in the league right now... and of the next 4 teams, you could easily argue, especially now with this schaubb injury, that 3 of the 4 are from the NFC.

these things are cyclical. the afc dominated for the first half of the decade.

The way I see it, it's Green Bay, and then everyone else. The next 5 or so teams are interchangeable.

I had to have Jordy Nelson be outscored by the Peterson + Jennings tandem by no more than 11 to win this week. Homeboy matched their output. I'm buying that guy a beer.

phanan said:

Redskins fans are in more of a Cure place right now, but I'll co-sign. The AFC is boring.

It's not odd at all, really. 80% of the rivalries worth giving a damn about are in the NFC.

As Headache mentioned previously, it comes and goes. Just a few years ago, the AFC was definitely the superior conference.

very true. the NFC really dominated from the mid 80's to mid 90's, and then the AFC took over for the next 10 years. now it looks like we've shifted the other way again.

lol re: NL > AL.
Sorry your pitchers can't hit.

508233.jpg

Vegas rooting for Tebow tonight.

95% of the money is on the jets

Line is NY -6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom