New song from Travis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foxxern

Refugee
It's called "Love Will Come Through", and I gotta say its really beautiful. Classic Travis song, and I can't stop listening to it. Shame it will only be on a movie soundtrack, and not an album. I can't wait for them to get back into the studio, as soon as their drummer heals from his spinal injury.

I have trouble understanding why Coldplay made it in the US and Travis didn't. Travis are definitely worthy of any praise given to them.

im downloading side right now.

if i like side and sing, would i like this new song?

surprise surprise

i have been hearing "no alarms & no surprises" for the past 3 days..not for the 1st time..but this time..i am really into it..
more than 100 times in 3 days may be..may be 200..i dont keep a count..and i am surprised to see bear's signature changed to it.

and i was listening to this song even as i opened this thread..

AcrobatMan

I heard the new Travis song a couple of months ago when they put it up on their site. I :heart: it. The new Turin Brakes song is really good as well. :)

Re: surprise surprise

AcrobatMan said:
i have been hearing "no alarms & no surprises" for the past 3 days..not for the 1st time..but this time..i am really into it..
more than 100 times in 3 days may be..may be 200..i dont keep a count..and i am surprised to see bear's signature changed to it.

and i was listening to this song even as i opened this thread..

AcrobatMan

cool stuff.

ill download this travis song eventually, but i got a new radiohead bootleg on cd today (the one i made a thread about a week ago) so thats what ill be listening to for the next few days.

god i hate travis

rain on this you driftwood wankers :down:

the only good thing they did was that britney spears goof cover

now go and wet your beds or something :angry:

i knew wanderer didnt like travis.

but i said i liked a couple of their songs.

let this difference between us be mentioned to prove we are not so in love that we cannot make up our own minds on different bands.

:down:

Back
Top Bottom