New Radiohead album announced The King of Limbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm yet to hear the record in full, but I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that Pitchfork will be relatively underwhelmed, and throw a 7.6 at it. Just based on the sentiment that suggests that there is "nothing especially new" (compared with OkC and KidA) and it's comparisons with The Eraser.

Still gotta listen to this thing though, am quite excited by some of the discussion here and on a Rolling Stone song-by-song review. Just haven't been on a Radiohead bender for a good 18 months or so.. But I'm ready to digest this, at least until the new Elbow album is unleashed.

Sam Adams is fantastic, was a fantastic find when I went to Boston, though it's not that widely distributed in Melbourne (never ever seen it on tap) but every few months I like to indulge on a Sammy.

Anyway, I thought Radiohead fans might have been more inclined towards wine over beer. How wrong I was!

If The Sad Punk shows up in here, she's going to think she tripped into heaven.

A little late. I was avoiding this thread because I haven't bothered listening to the album and I suppose I was afraid of... spoilers? How does that even work.

I love Sam Adams, one of the closest pubs to me stocks it. Awfully expensive, but it's nice to grab one on a special occasion, such as a Friday. More beer discussion over yonder, then.

My Pitchfork guess is 8.1, 'cos it's Radiohead, but not groundbreaking.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using U2 Fan Android App

Sheesh, guess they weren't merged. 3 pages of beer discussion probably didn't help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom