New LCD Soundsystem album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait until the Pitchfork review for that

The review score, maybe. I'm sure the review itself will be be yet another terribly written throw away devoid of any sort of structure or quality that would actually satisfy a reader who likes music.

I like 'Tribulations'.

best description of a Pitchfork review ever

"Tribulations" was a great single, they have a collection of good singles, and yeah, I prefer the debut than "Sound of Silver", dunno why, but is great dance music, so... I'm looking foward this

I have work to do, stop wasting my time!

The review score, maybe. I'm sure the review itself will be be yet another terribly written throw away devoid of any sort of structure or quality that would actually satisfy a reader who likes music.

I like 'Tribulations'.

you forgot to mention that it will only describe on or two of the songs on the album, despite the review being five or six paragraphs long. well, three or four if allow the two paragraphs for the mini-reviews of previous albums, plus inane descriptions that are neither funny nor help the article.

looking forward to this one :up:

May 18 is the day. Here are the traxxx:

Dance Yrself Clean
Drunk Girls
One Touch
All I Want
Change
Hit
Pow Pow
Somebody's Calling Me
What You Need

Well, let's just hope Thom and James Murphy don't beat off with nooses around their necks.

Actually, they'll be deified if that happens. Fap away, boys.

It's sad that I was confused as to why Imps was talking about David Caradine for a few mins there before I remembered.

Well, let's just hope Thom and James Murphy don't beat off with nooses around their necks.

Actually, they'll be deified if that happens. Fap away, boys.

The one thing about my constant leaving and returning is that your sense and style of humor remains intact, always. :)

hahahahahaahahahhaahhahahahahaha

I'll leave it to the guys who have more experience in it to explain.

1237576337_daffy-jerking.gif

jizz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom