Name the album(s) you just bought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack In The Box said:
Modest Mouse - Good News For People Who Love Bad News

HeartlandGirl and I were discussing how impressed we are by that album (how well it's done commercially, and how many great songs are on it also)

Good choice :up:

Last Thursday, someone at work was telling me the exact same thing, bassy. Will have to check into it.

The Cure "The Cure". Some don't like it, but I think it's just The Cure doing whatever they are best at.

I know it's been out for a long time ... but I just got Keane - Hopes and Fears (I just heard about them a few days ago) and it is amazing. nothing revolutionary...but its just one great song after another...

used and really cheap:

havana 3am (self-titled). on cassette tape. 11 cents :)
down by law--fly the flag. on cd. $2.66

ordered today:
Stevie Wonder - Songs In The Key Of Life (special edition)
Vladislav Delay - Demo(n)tracks
Soul Coughing - Lust In Phaze: The Best Of
Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf
Hunters & Collectors - Cut

Last edited:
I just realised it's about four weeks ago since I last bought a CD! :eek:
Well... :reject:
Yesterday I walked around in the city with a friend and I suggested to go into this CD store, just to browse. Then, she found a record she'd been looking for for a while (but was always too expensive). This caused me to buy a record too (or rather, a record and a single). So now I'm the proud owner of:
The Darkness - Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End)/I Believe In A Thing Called Love single
Bob Dylan - Oh Mercy (the SACD digipack edition)

I still don't know if I have to blame her for wanting to buy a record, or me for suggesting to go to the store... :uhoh:

:D

Popmartijn said:

The Darkness - Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End

I find myself wanting to listen to that song lately.....and it's nowhere near Christmas yet.....

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom