Muse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as of now, which I only just recently started downloading Muse shows is about 7.

I have (if you are interested let me know):

Toronto, ON: 8-01-07
Fairfax, VA: 8-9-07
Seattle: 9-09-07
Reading Festival 2002:08-24
Nantes 2006: 12-17
Paleo Festival, Nyon, Switzerland: 07-24.07
Verona, IT: 7-16-07

U2Fanatic4ever said:
as of now, which I only just recently started downloading..as far as Muse shows is about 7.

I have (if you are interested let me know):

Toronto, ON: 8-01-07
Fairfax, VA: 8-9-07
Seattle: 9-09-07
Reading Festival 2002:08-24
Nantes 2006: 12-17
Paleo Festival, Nyon, Switzerland: 07-24.07
Verona, IT: 7-16-07
Nice list! I'll have to get back to you :hmm:

I usually stick to mp3s since I put everything in my iPod. I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but Microcut.net's download section is always a good resource (despite not being updated in ages :mad: ) for mp3s: http://www.microcuts.net/uk/download/.

Uno Muse has a huge selection of shows (and videos) at their forum :drool:
http://uselesslug.net/uno/forums/

I just got back from a night of slightly-drunken karaoke, and I sang Knights of Cydonia. There was head-banging involved, and I did get my friends to sing along with the chorus.

GOOD TIMES. Good, drunken times.

:rockon:

No. :( I was taking tons of pictures of everyone else, but my camera was only picked up once by someone else to take my picture. Alas, not while I was singing KoC.

I don't remember what I was singing at the time ... but I AM wearing my Muse tee shirt. :wink:

If you say so; I haven't gotten that far yet. So far, they have ruined nothing. My face, it is completely rocked off, per usual.

But I'm laughing at the strolling text along the bottom of the screen before "Feelin' Good" starts - "THIS SONG CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTING." :lol:

How polite of them!

corianderstem said:
If you say so; I haven't gotten that far yet. So far, they have ruined nothing. My face, it is completely rocked off, per usual.

But I'm laughing at the strolling text along the bottom of the screen before "Feelin' Good" starts - "THIS SONG CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTING." :lol:

How polite of them!

they sounded off that nigHt IMO :wink:

I just got done with Starlight, and I didn't hear anything bad about it. The whole darned thing sounds aces to me!

:shrug:

Are we talking about the same show? :wink:

corianderstem said:
I just got done with Starlight, and I didn't hear anything bad about it. The whole darned thing sounds aces to me!

:shrug:

Are we talking about the same show? :wink:

if I remember correctly..they played starlight a key lower or half a step down :hmm:

pretty forgettable show IMO

the shepherd's bush was better :drool:

Last edited:
xaviMF22 said:
if I remember correctly..they played starlight a key lower or half a step down :hmm:

I did notice it was a little lower, but that's forgivable. I'm just happy to have a good quality DVD of the songs from the Black Holes CD. It'll have to tide me over until they release an official concert DVD from this tour. :wink:

I guess I don't see what's forgettable about it, but hey - to each their own!

corianderstem said:

I did notice it was a little lower, but that's forgivable. I'm just happy to have a good quality DVD of the songs from the Black Holes CD. It'll have to tide me over until they release an official concert DVD from this tour. :wink:

I guess I don't see what's forgettable about it, but hey - to each their own!

try and find the shepherds bush show

now that show was amazing :drool: :drool:

I think I have the audio for that somewhere.

Face it - your attempts to poo all over my joy have failed. I still love my new shiny DVD.

:madspit:

:wink:

corianderstem said:
I think I have the audio for that somewhere.

Face it - your attempts to poo all over my joy have failed. I still love my new shiny DVD.

:madspit:

:wink:

face it the best thing about that show is Chris extreme head-banging during bliss :lol:

it looked like his head was about to come off :lmao:

Last edited:
Everytime I see him playing, I think he looks like either Jeff Daniels in Dumb & Dumber, or whichever one the blonde guy is in the pairing of Trey Parker and Matt Stone. :lol:

Are all rooms in Vegas crazy expensive for the Vegoose weekend?

I've heard that tickets sales could be slight healthier and am wondering if there may be price drop very soon.

I skipped Muse in Seattle(I live in vancouver) last month, they cancelled a show here back in May and now the Vegas trip is looking too pricey for me tastes.

Any recommendations for ways of shaving $200 off travels costs that weekend?

u2fp

xaviMF22 said:

is there a torrent out there for Shepherd's Bush? I would love to get my hands on it. :D

U2FanPeter said:
Any recommendations for ways of shaving $200 off travels costs that weekend?

Find a hotel off the Strip. Less fun, more cab rides or walking, but usually less money.

Sam's Town is WAY off the strip and cheap, if you are just looking for a room. But you will have to cab it everywhere. Or maybe downtown LV :shrug:

Oh, and anyone have any DVDs they would like to, um, b&p? :flirt:
:pray:

Last edited:
corianderstem said:

Find a hotel off the Strip. Less fun, more cab rides or walking, but usually less money.

Thanks guys - I really mainly want to see the show and maybe have a quick glance at the strip. I can drink, gamble etc... in Vancouver if I'm ever inclined.

One minor problem is that I was thinking of travelling with someone that is 20 years old and only so many hotels allow guests under 21.

u2fp

I thought hotels welcomed all ages. Maddy went to Vegas with us, no problem, and we stayed way off the strip at Sam's Town. It's much more kid friendly than perhaps you think it is...

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. But I'm sure there's bound to be an all-ages one you can find in the area somewhere. Keep checking around. Hope you can find something that works :).

Regarding the video clips and stuff, I dunno, from what I've seen on YouTube regarding Reading, I thought they sounded great :shrug:. "Starlight" does take a bit of getting used to at first, hearing it in a lower key, yeah, but I've warmed to it over time.

I don't have any Muse DVDs yet :(. I want one (would love to get the one that has their Glastonbury 2004 show. Again, seen the clips on YouTube from that, good lord, they tore that place DOWN that night!). It's a shame there's no pro shot stuff from the Red Rocks show I was at, I'd kill to have that on a DVD. Even audio would be something.

Angela

corianderstem said:
Everytime I see him playing, I think he looks like either Jeff Daniels in Dumb & Dumber, or whichever one the blonde guy is in the pairing of Trey Parker and Matt Stone. :lol:

I think Chris looks like a big lovable Chewbacca next to the two skinny little twigs he's sharing the stage with, :wink:

Moonlit_Angel said:
Yeah, that's what I thought, too. But I'm sure there's bound to be an all-ages one you can find in the area somewhere. Keep checking around. Hope you can find something that works :).

Regarding the video clips and stuff, I dunno, from what I've seen on YouTube regarding Reading, I thought they sounded great :shrug:. "Starlight" does take a bit of getting used to at first, hearing it in a lower key, yeah, but I've warmed to it over time.

I don't have any Muse DVDs yet :(. I want one (would love to get the one that has their Glastonbury 2004 show. Again, seen the clips on YouTube from that, good lord, they tore that place DOWN that night!). It's a shame there's no pro shot stuff from the Red Rocks show I was at, I'd kill to have that on a DVD. Even audio would be something.

Angela

I have the Glastobury 2004 DVD, I downloaded it from DIME. It's in PAL format now..It's incredible! :drool: I have Reading DVD too and I don't find Starlight to be that significantly different to what I have seen and heard live.

I haven't seen a bootleg for the Red Rocks show yet. I will let you know if I do.

I read that they are coming out with a new DVD for this last tour (I believe shot at Wembley) somewhere around December. I think that is for Europe, I am not sure when and if the US will get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom