Muse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Fanatic4ever said:
Just got my hands on the torrent for Reading Festival 8-24-2002!

Note to self: find Muse bootlegs. :shifty:

Is there a good site for downloading live shows, or is my best bet finding torrents?

from muselive:

Muse Replace White Stripes at ACL
11-09-2007 23:20 by nick727 - Comments : (18)
Source : Michael Dillon
Saturday headliners The White Stripes have backed out of their slot at ACL for medical reasons, and Muse have been pushed forward and taken the hour and a half slot closing the festival on Saturday. This shall be the best ACL ever

I don't suppose this is going to be one of those televised ACL like they have on PBS late Saturday nights???

post # 666!

:macdevil:

and while i love me some muse, i would definitely ditch them for arcade fire were i attending acl

corianderstem said:
I recently saw a rerun of the Pixies on ACL.

Hard-rockin' goodness on public television = :drool:

I was just listening to Doolittle and realized it's one of the best pop records of all-time. Pure classic.

LemonMacPhisto said:
When have lyrics been Muse's strongsuit?

True true... I think that Matt's lyrics range from average to dire and overall are not his strongest point. But that's ok, I can barely discern what he's singing about most of the time anyway, :wink:

I think that "Unintended" is pretty blah; like I said crappy lyrics don't bother me much but Matt's thin boyish vocals on the Showbiz version make me cringe with embarrassment. And I also find it too, I don't know, mundane. I think the main reason Muse appeal to me so much has nothing to do with rocking out - which they do, of course, but there're dozens of bands out there who can raaawk the fuck out. I love Muse for their eccentricity and epic-ness; they're one of the very few artists/bands whose music has a touch of alien to it and makes me feel "out of the ordinary", transported to some other place if you like. Which is maybe why I find songs like "Unintended" or "Small Print" equally unappealing despite their wildly different tempos - to me they both sound more straightforward and mundane.

corianderstem said:
I don't suppose this is going to be one of those televised ACL like they have on PBS late Saturday nights???

Muse aren't taping a performance for ACL, simply playing the festival. However, I have some good news. If you're interested in a live telecast of the festival, you can check it our here: http://attblueroom.com/music/

Last year, Muse were shown on the telecast. That makes me think this year might not be an exception.

bollox said:

and while i love me some muse, i would definitely ditch them for arcade fire were i attending acl

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing.

Thanks U2Fanatic! :hi5:

Hope I can digest it all by next Friday :huh: :wink:

:drool:
Knights of Cydonia
Map of the Problematique
Hysteria
Supermassive Blackhole :up:

hardyharhar said:
Thanks U2Fanatic! :hi5:

Hope I can digest it all by next Friday :huh: :wink:

:drool:
Knights of Cydonia
Map of the Problematique
Hysteria
Supermassive Blackhole :up:

You are so welcome!! :D

Enjoy enjoy enjoy... and I want a full report after the show mister..:wink:

Is it good quality? Audience-shot, or was it taped from some broadcast?

This may be something I need to find as well. :hmm:

OMG.

: runs off to find a torrent of that show :

Edit: I don't suppose you'd be willing to share the location of where you found this particular goodie? :flirt:

I've been hunting and the one torrent I've found appears to be dead at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom