Movie Name Game #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:(Well if you are bored - I shall be here on interference - in between working on my essay, of course! Do you have to work??

Natural Born Killers

I may work a little on Friday evening into Sat morning ... just to catch up more on November's reports (so I'm not bombarded right before the Thanksgiving holiday) :ohmy:
What time do you think you may be here on Sat or Sun ?? :wink:

She-Devil

Probably all day, both days on and off! I shall need the break from my essay writing.

Leaving Las Vegas (I wonder how Tiny Dancer is doing!)

:wave: I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away. It's so-ooo addicting here !! :wink:
So, how's your 'uni' work coming along now ?? :crazy:
Are you ready to 'pull out' any hair yet, since you're under a deadline ?? :)

Altered States

It isn't going anywhere at the moment, but I am preparing myself to start...:wink:

Save the Last Dance

I hope so - thanks!:hug:

Silence of the Lambs

I can imagine your fear ... college isn't easy !! :sad:
But, you can handle it ... you know YOU CAN DO IT !! :applaud:
I admire people who go to college. :up:
The only schooling I ever had was grammar and high schooling ...
once I got employed at my present job, they sent me for training at one of their own company facilities. That was the only training I had. But, my kind of opportunity is hard to come by ... luckily, I had previous experience in the whse industry too. :wink:

Eddie

The placements I am doing as part of my course are the biggest learning experience to be honest and i don't enjoy essay writing. It is a means to an end for me - going to uni. I just want to get qualified and do the job!

Thanks for the words of support though :hug:- I have no problem motivating myself at work but with essays :yawn:. I could clean the house from top to bottom before I'd get around to starting it!

(The) Fifth Element

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom