Mount Hopeless, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love their post-punk uber-80's sound, I really do. "A Day Without Me" is a favourite. I just haven't sat down and listened to just those albums cohesively. The songs from Boy and October come on when I have everything from U2 on random and I listen to them then, but I dont' know those two as well as, say Pop or even Zooropa.

Ah, right. See, I'm very much an albums person; I've probably put my music on random about five times in the last five years! Boy in particular has always been a favourite of mine.

Alas, time for me to go to the doctor and to university. Chances are, I won't be back until after 4pm. Hope this Hopeless place keeps rockin'. Have a good one, folks! :wave:

:lol: don't worry, i don't want to throw it at anyone here! i need it in real life :drool:

Phew. Then may I suggest a Pin?

Oh gosh that reminds of a story back in 2005 when I went to America for the Vertigo Tour.
I was trying to get an autograph, so I had my Vertigo Tour Program, I just needed a Pen. I went up to one of the merchandise stands and asked .........
"Do you guys have any Pens"
"Pens???"
"You Know, you write with them"
"Oh"
*ladies shows me U2 PINS
"Oh ok thanks"

I did end up getting one from somewhere, can't remember where, might have been from the Staples Center store.

But I suppose I should have asked for a Marker? :lol:

Phew. Then may I suggest a Pin?

Oh gosh that reminds of a story back in 2005 when I went to America for the Vertigo Tour.
I was trying to get an autograph, so I had my Vertigo Tour Program, I just needed a Pen. I went up to one of the merchandise stands and asked .........
"Do you guys have any Pens"
"Pens???"
"You Know, you write with them"
"Oh"
*ladies shows me U2 PINS
"Oh ok thanks"

I did end up getting one from somewhere, can't remember where, might have been from the Staples Center store.

But I suppose I should have asked for a Marker? :lol:
:lmao: wtf?? i could understand someone mishearing pen for pin or vice versa, but even after you clarified? that's retarded.

I'm getting paid double, I'm getting paid double, I'm getting paid double, I'm getting paid double, I'm getting paid double, I'm getting paid double, I'm getting paid double, I'm getting paid double, I'm getting paid double, I'm getting paid double...

I keep telling myself that so I don't run out of here screaming...

I'm getting paid double, I'm getting paid double, I'm getting paid double, I'm getting paid double, I'm getting paid double, I'm getting paid double, I'm getting paid double, I'm getting paid double, I'm getting paid double, I'm getting paid double...

I keep telling myself that so I don't run out of here screaming...

:scream: How come you get double?!! :wink:

Khan, where do you find all these epic Axver quotes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom