Mount Hopeless, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley, I've downloaded the St.Louis show, I've only listended to "Then She Kissed Me" and "Radio Nooooooooowhere" though

Sound is pretty average on the mp3 version I downloaded.

How many track files are there? I wanna know if you downloaded the first boot or the second.

And I LOVED his version of "Then She Kissed Me" :love:

How many track files are there? I wanna know if you downloaded the first boot or the second.

And I LOVED his version of "Then She Kissed Me" :love:

Err there's a few. :lol:

I'm not sure I'll have to check at home, I'm assuming its the first bootleg. Whichever one they put up at Backstreets forum.

PS Dont type backstreet.com ...........it takes me back about 10 years :yikes:

I'm not sure I'll have to check at home, I'm assuming its the first bootleg. Whichever one they put up at Backstreets forum.

:laugh: So you have boyband skeletons in your closet, too? :wink:

Oh ok, well it's no big deal, I downloaded the flac files, so I'm not sure which one backstreets has up.

And it just took me to one of those cheapo search engine sites that is sure to infect your comp with virii.

:laugh: So you have boyband skeletons in your closet, too? :wink:

Yep. And not jut Boybands. I remember Spice Girls (I still blast them out of my speakers these days, VERY occasionally. For A Laugh).....they were the only band I really liked, but I remember S Club 7 and B*Witched and several others.......I saw a video clip for Jennifer Paige - Crush on TV over the weekend, I was like Holy crap I remember this song!

Yep. And not jut Boybands. I remember Spice Girls (I still blast them out of my speakers these days, VERY occasionally. For A Laugh).....they were the only band I really liked, but I remember S Club 7 and B*Witched and several others.......I saw a video clip for Jennifer Paige - Crush on TV over the weekend, I was like Holy crap I remember this song!
"For a laugh". Suuuuure. :wink: Your secret's safe with me, Daniel.

Full disclosure: I have and regularly listen to *NSYNC's complete discography. Damn Justin Timberlake. Damn him to hell.

"For a laugh". Suuuuure. :wink: Your secret's safe with me, Daniel.

Full disclosure: I have and regularly listen to *NSYNC's complete discography. Damn Justin Timberlake. Damn him to hell.

Ok, ALL THE TIME! SPICE UP YOU LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't waiit to fall in love..............with you....nanananannana :dance:

There's nothing wrong with a Bit of JT, now If I could admit that openly :laugh:

I'm sure there's a few embarrassing artists for a 20 Year old Straight male on my last fm list.

Ok, ALL THE TIME! SPICE UP YOU LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't waiit to fall in love..............with you....nanananannana :dance:

There's nothing wrong with a Bit of JT, now If I could admit that openly :laugh:

I'm sure there's a few embarrassing artists for a 20 Year old Straight male on my last fm list.
:lol: I don't listen to any of his solo stuff, but when he was with the group, JT was pretty damn good.

I'm sure there's surprises on my iPod for a 23 year old American female.

:lol: I don't listen to any of his solo stuff, but when he was with the group, JT was pretty damn good.

I'm sure there's surprises on my iPod for a 23 year old American female.

I think I've listened to his 'latest' album in full, or almost in full once. And it wasn't too bad. I think I have a much more open mind to music than most of my friends who listen to a LOT of just Alternative Music. I get critised when I mention that oh "so and so isn't too bad"

I think I've listened to his 'latest' album in full, or almost in full once. And it wasn't too bad. I think I have a much more open mind to music than most of my friends who listen to a LOT of just Alternative Music. I get critised when I mention that oh "so and so isn't too bad"
my music tastes are insanely eclectic, though not exactly shown in my DI list. :uhoh:

ETA: See you soon. :wave:

back from some extreme unpacking. Nowhere near done. I think it's time for some Peter Gabriel, Mr. Dylan is giving me a headache right now

:laugh: I just got done listening to Peter Gabriel on Travis's DI list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom