Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

instant international™? what's that™?

i prefer hot cocoa too. like you said it's got just as much sugar once you get done diluting the coffee. and less caffeine probably :up: i hardly have any caffeine on a daily basis, i rock. i drink like one glass of iced tea a day, maybe a little bit of chocolate, and that's it. the rest of the day is all about milk and water. maybe a vitamin water in the afternoon if i'm craving one.

The ™ is because it's a brand name, not a style of coffee. :wink:

I once saw this packet of God-knows-what called "Morning Spark" (lol) that was basically a pure shot of caffeine. I hope no heart attacks occurred.

morningSparkOatmeal.jpg

It comes in oatmeal form now.

the tourist said:

I would divulge if asked.

In that case, we're all lucky Jen is currently driving to Melbourne rather than posting here.

LemonMelon said:
The ™ is because it's a brand name, not a style of coffee. :wink:

I once saw this packet of God-knows-what called "Morning Spark" (lol) that was basically a pure shot of caffeine. I hope no heart attacks occurred.
lol i thought so, but i just haven't heard of it. it reminded me of international foods...something something...which is some powdered coffee crap. i know it's in grocery stores but since i don't buy coffee, i only remember it from my days working for a food service company and doing contracts for them.

geez! i can't do caffeine pills or energy drinks. the closest i get is midol (tmi? lol) which has a little bit of caffeine, but i haven't had to take that in months (also tmi?)

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol i thought so, but i just haven't heard of it. it reminded me of international foods...something something...which is some powdered coffee crap. i know it's in grocery stores but since i don't buy coffee, i only remember it from my days working for a food service company and doing contracts for them.

geez! i can't do caffeine pills or energy drinks. the closest i get is midol (tmi? lol) which has a little bit of caffeine, but i haven't had to take that in months (also tmi?)

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. It should have been terrible, but it was late, and I needed an extra shot to keep me awake for the presidential debate on TV that night. :lol:

My mother...she used to live on coffee and cigarettes. After the numerous bouts of bronchitis, she cut the cigs out, and now she's trying to remove the coffee to no avail.

I'm listening to Gone right now. I don't see it's super appeal. I mean, it's good and all. But I don't even think it's in the top 4 of Pop.

Guys, I'm wearing a HTDAAB shirt. :(

But I wore my Joshua Tree shirt to U2 2D the first time and my one of Edge's handprint is 1. dirty and 2. not that comfortable, so this is the only U2 shirt I've got left.

:(

At least it's comfy.

LemonMelon said:
Yeah, that's what I was talking about. It should have been terrible, but it was late, and I needed an extra shot to keep me awake for the presidential debate that night. :lol:

My mother...she used to live on coffee and cigarettes. After the numerous bouts of bronchitis, she cut the cigs out, and now she's trying to remove the coffee to no avail.
ahhh i see. their flavours look interesting, until i remind myself it's coffee
down.gif

awesome, good for her! i'm lucky i never got hooked on either. i'm allergic to cigarette smoke (you guys are probably thinking, what is she NOT allergic to? lol) so that's just an extra thing to make me never want to take up smoking.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:no: poor oatmeal!

This is what I was talking about specifically:

morning-spark.jpg

The funniest part is that the stands would always be filled to the brim with them. One time, I saw a little space there where a packet may have fallen down, but other than that...

the tourist said:
I'm listening to Gone right now. I don't see it's super appeal. I mean, it's good and all. But I don't even think it's in the top 4 of Pop.

Phail. Epic phail.

I remember when I first heard it. Late 2002 sometime, the New Mix on the Best Of. The wailing guitar came in and straight then, I was hooked. Fuck, it sounded - still sounds - really, really good.

11OTT on the UABRS video and Bad on RAH sealed the deal and here I am.

Axver said:
Guys, I'm wearing a HTDAAB shirt. :(

But I wore my Joshua Tree shirt to U2 2D the first time and my one of Edge's handprint is 1. dirty and 2. not that comfortable, so this is the only U2 shirt I've got left.

:(

At least it's comfy.
i'm wearing a hard rock shirt. it's comfy, but it has nothing to do with U2.

you could always wash your shirt? :lol:

one of my U2 shirts makes my boobs look big(ger) but i can't remember which one. i think the grey shirt i got on the vertigo tour.

LemonMelon said:
This is what I was talking about specifically:

morning-spark.jpg

The funniest part is that the stands would always be filled to the brim with them. One time, I saw a little space there where a packet may have fallen down, but other than that...
gross! ewww. lol, that's hilarious that no one seems to be buying any of it! i wouldn't either.

KhanadaRhodes said:

gross! ewww. lol, that's hilarious that no one seems to be buying any of it! i wouldn't either.

200% vitamin C, Khan. That's fuckin' badass. Too badass for western Maryland wal-mart shoppers.

Damn. I have editing to do. Some of my writing is a bit... cliché. Ah well. That's what editing's for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom