Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
I'm working on a boring essay that I've already bitched about plenty of times on this thread already. It's nearly done, hooray.

Yourself?

Chillin. I don't have anything to do til later this afternoon when I get to go to the confederate capital. I should do something productive like my taxes or work on my presentation...

phillyfan26 said:

Not really because I'm not involved.

Maybe you just need to stop living on the wrong side of the Pacific Ocean.

unico said:

Chillin. I don't have anything to do til later this afternoon when I get to go to the confederate capital. I should do something productive like my taxes or work on my presentation...

Doing productive things is tiring though. Which is why I think I'm going to go. I'm so tired that I tried to change windows on my computer by turning over the page in the book on my desk. My face feels like it could melt off from tiredness.

:wave:

I'm listening to five Bowie albums today. Five. LMP sent me some. I just finished "Heroes." Very good album. Not quite as good as Low, but it's a winner. Next will be Space Oddity, which was the Beav's favorite Bowie album.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm listening to five Bowie albums today. Five. LMP sent me some. I just finished "Heroes." Very good album. Not quite as good as Low, but it's a winner. Next will be Space Oddity, which was the Beav's favorite Bowie album.

danimal if you're ever feeling generous you can PM me :D my only bowie is from labyrinth and a cassette of Let's Dance (album, not just the song).

I'll forward his PM to you.

I'm only short Young Americans, Lodger, 1. Outside, and Reality to complete most of my Bowie fandom. What a fantastic musician.

That's it, I'm breaking out a running diary.

I'm on Space Oddity's second track "Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed." Bowie even manages to execute folk well. I love it.

phillyfan26 said:
I'll forward his PM to you.

I'm only short Young Americans, Lodger, 1. Outside, and Reality to complete most of my Bowie fandom. What a fantastic musician.

I can send those to you later if you like.

Wow, and you post this in the exact five minutes I'm here. Well done. I'd love them.

Have been busy today, listened to some of Space Oddity, some of Scary Monsters. Need more time for full reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom