Mock Each Others NCAA Football Teams Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we used to have shirts that said Puck Furdue (purdue is our big rival)

but then we just changes it to Fuck Purdue

why beat around the bush, eh?

Chizip said:
we used to have shirts that said Puck Furdue (purdue is our big rival)

but then we just changes it to Fuck Purdue

why beat around the bush, eh?

Hmmm, maybe I'll have to get rid of my 'Chuck Fizzip' shirt then....

:wink:

I'm pretty stoked for today:

189.gif
VS.
194.gif

:hyper:

I hope none of you are Oregon fans because my cougars picked them apart yesterday....

nb - not to much longer till the USC WSU game - I think its going to be a good one.

Chizip...um, where do you go to school?

Watching your crap ass school get handled by Michigan (which, by the way, was playing like CRAP) made me ponder if an enema may be more enjoyable.

it really doesnt work to make fun of a team that someone doesnt give a rats ass about

here i will join you, they suck more than pamela anderson

but hey, they still have the same record as the biting irish

I was impressed with teh Cougs this weekend!

But, didn't you go to a school with a Terp as a mascot Digi?

How are things at terrapin station?

Chizzer old banana...why don't you tell us who you support...

Although the, um, Hoosiers might have the same record as ND...at least ND plays decent teams. Indiana State does not count as a victory. Notre Dame beat the Cougars, who in turn handled the Ducks this weekend, who beat Michigan the week before, who handled ND the week before. Interesting. And Bowling Green beat Purdue.

ANY GIVEN SATURDAY!

I went to both Wazzu and MD. I went to Wazzu to run, but was not on money, so I had to come back to MD because it was cheaper. I like both schools.

Yesterday the terps beat E. Michigan. They have Clemson next week. Their season is not working out the way many thought it would. We shall see once the ACC starts. Speaking of the ACC, what do you ND fans think about that prospect?

Back
Top Bottom