MLB '08 - Down The Stretch Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Hinske has had a brutal 2 games against the Yanks this week.

What team will make this September, a September to Remember?

From the previous thread:

i still think youk is the mvp over pedroia... but, ah, whatever.

2 weeks ago, I would have agreed.
What Pedroia has done lately is amazaing considering his stature.
In the games he has been pressed into the cleanup spot (Youkilis back injury one of the reasons), Pedroia is 12 for 18.
He currently leads tha AL in Avg., hits and runs scored. he's second in doubles and has hit 17 HR's at 4'3" tall and 89lbs.

I see yur money on the floor I felt the pocket change though all the feelings that broke through that door just didn't seem to be too real. The yard is nothing but a fence

I'm going to the game tonight vs. the Angels. :hyper:

If you see highlights on Sportscenter of a crazed fan in a cowboy hat rushing onto the field to give Mark Buehrle a hug, it'll probably be either me or my friend Jordan.

If you see highlights on Sportscenter of a crazed fan in a cowboy hat rushing onto the field to give Mark Buehrle a hug, it'll probably be either me or my friend Jordan.

I could tell him that broadcasts don't show fans running on the field so as to discourage it, but I want him to have these delusions of badassery.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKF UFKC UFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCJFKC FUCK FUCK FUCKF UFKC FUCKF FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKF UCKF UFCKFUCK FUCKF CUCKF UF FUCK FUCK FUCKF FUCCKF FUICKF UFCK FUCKF CUFKC FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKF UCKF U FUCK FUCK

The Buzz Sox get to face Dustin Moseley tonight due to the fact that Weaver cut his hand on a dugout bench, so, you've got that goin' for ya.

Sorry to hear about Quentin. :giggle:

So will it be a 5-day bender for GAF, or longer?

That sucks, dude. Cubs got VERY lucky with the Big Z prognosis, and things are gonna be shaky for the rest of the year. And we know the huge injuries they've had in the past to Wood, Prior, Nomar, D. Lee, Soriano, etc.

I feel your pain.

So will it be a 5-day bender for GAF, or longer?

That sucks, dude. Cubs got VERY lucky with the Big Z prognosis, and things are gonna be shaky for the rest of the year. And we know the huge injuries they've had in the past to Wood, Prior, Nomar, D. Lee, Soriano, etc.

I feel your pain.

Don't forget that you also now have Rich Harden on your squad. He's a fucking time bomb.

Hey, it's the Yankees, so you know I'll be pulling for him.

I'm just pulling for him to be a future starter really, seeing as we drafted him when we could've gotten Lincecum. Ah well. Hindsight's 20/20. Unless Morrow continues to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom