Milestone, County Tipperary Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a short essay due Friday week ... that's starting to motivate me on that particular front, but uuugh.

My thesis supervisor also wants me to send him something by this Friday. Funny how I forgot to do anything tonight and will be busy most of the next two days. Oops.

Well, he probably only wants a general outline of what you intend to do, right? You'll be able to put that together rather quickly.

Well, he probably only wants a general outline of what you intend to do, right? You'll be able to put that together rather quickly.

Yeah, he just wants something to be able to comment on ... I even have this draft intro from a while ago when I felt really motivated. Might just tweak that, heh. Still, work. :sigh:

Yeah, he just wants something to be able to comment on ... I even have this draft intro from a while ago when I felt really motivated. Might just tweak that, heh. Still, work. :sigh:

Yeah, get started with something somewhat simple and you will get going from there, I'm sure.

Not too bad. Glad to finally have gotten some sleep, though I was surprised to find myself awake at 8 am, when I went to bed at 1!

That's good! How many hours do you sleep in average?

USUALLY I manage about 6, but its rare for me to hit anything normal. 3-12 hours I could be anywhere in that range.

I usually need to get 8, which I always find a lot. I wish I could be somewhere around 6. Sleepy me.

I pretty much always aim for 8 hours. Any less and I'm a wreck. But if I sleep over 9, I feel like I've wasted the day.

Holy shit.

HOLY SHIT.

Respect!

Now let's BRING THIS THING TO MELBOURNE.

I had in mind that the pizza and poutine are cooked separately, and then combined afterward. The pizza itself would probably just be... triple pepperoni or something. Still, I'm amused that poutine pizza does exist. May it never rear its ugly head on these shores.

Right, I'm too tired to contribute, so I'm off, congrats again Ax, see you Friday at 10.

Bye everyone! Take care and stuff! :wave:

I'm going to collapse into bed rather soon too. Goodnight, thread. What matters is The Milestone. These have been A Milestones. :wave:

ok i am mortified, i cannot make fun of anyone's grammar/literacy for several days, i just realized i said "are" instead of "our" in an email to my boss a few weeks ago.

and i am a fucking native speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom