Middle Intercourse Island superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
I'm on the Rolling Stones song now. :up:

Fun fact: this was a last second substitution for Melissa by the Allman Brothers. I don't regret it; the flow is much better this way.

LemonMelon said:

Fun fact: this was a last second substitution for Melissa by the Allman Brothers. I don't regret it; the flow is much better this way.

I'm familiar with neither band.

LemonMelon said:

I figured most would be though. Not many know Love In Vain off-hand, so I took the obscurity.

I would listen to more if presented with it, but I don't think I'd go out of my way to purchase it. And I don't do p2p or torrents.

LemonMelon said:

That's....wait....is there supposed to be a joke in there? :scratch:

Nope. Just felt like it. That's kind of my style. Random places that aren't "funny".

I can't remember what the record for most posts in a thread was. I know I had it. But I must be close.

LemonMelon said:
These next two songs are pretty obscure. Pulp "The Trees" and Al Stewart "End Of The Day".

I've heard of Pulp. Not Al Stewart. The Pulp song sounds good so far. :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:

true. when i listen now i'll have to imagine what it would've sounded like had melissa been there instead :hmm:

There aren't too many here that are into southern rock or any of that bluesy kind of stuff. Not that I took it off for that reason. It just works better as is.

the tourist said:

I've heard of Pulp. Not Al Stewart. The Pulp song sounds good so far. :up:

Not many know Al Stewart. He's a Scottish folk singer known best for his song "Year Of The Cat" from 1976.

LemonMelon said:

There aren't too many here that are into southern rock or any of that bluesy kind of stuff. Not that I took it off for that reason. It just works better as is.

I find nothing wrong with the blues if it's done well, and tastefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom