Middle Intercourse Island superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

Outside of one (particularly great, ahem) Radiohead song, it just sort of continues at this pace until the end. There aren't any jarring live tracks or anything like that.

That's a good Radiohead song. :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hmm: i think that's one of the few parts of that state i haven't been to!

It only exists for those who have lived here for their entire lives. We don't get many visitors. The population keeps dropping, actually.

Actually, if anything, it's getting a bit stronger now. Love the Jefferson Airplane song, and can't go wrong with Sweet Caroline.

the tourist said:
Actually, if anything, it's getting a bit stronger now. Love the Jefferson Airplane song, and can't go wrong with Sweet Caroline.

My playlist is a testament to that 45 years in the past thing.

LemonMelon said:
It only exists for those who have lived here for their entire lives. We don't get many visitors. The population keeps dropping, actually.
:lol: i honestly had to go look and see what cities were over in that part of the state to see if i had been there.

although technically, when i think about it, i have been in west maryland. it's kinda more to the middle of the state, but wikipedia says it's in west maryland. i've been to frederick and some surrounding cities.

I could imagine Arctic Monkeys actually going really well right about now. But you'd never do that, now would you?

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: i honestly had to go look and see what cities were over in that part of the state to see if i had been there.

although technically, when i think about it, i have been in west maryland. it's kinda more to the middle of the state, but wikipedia says it's in west maryland. i've been to frederick and some surrounding cities.

Frederick is a cool place. My mom had a job out there and had to drive about 1.5 hours just to get there. Gives you an idea of exactly how far out we are into the middle of nowhere. Sometimes I'm not even sure.

the tourist said:
I could imagine Arctic Monkeys actually going really well right about now. But you'd never do that, now would you?

Well, Blur was a big influence on them...that's about as close as it gets. :uhoh:

LemonMelon said:

Frederick is a cool place. My mom had a job out there and had to drive about 1.5 hours just to get there. Gives you an idea of exactly how far out we are into the middle of nowhere. Sometimes I'm not even sure.

That's crazytalk.

LemonMelon said:
:yikes: i'm not even going to ask where you live then because i'll probably never have heard of the city anyway!

LemonMelon said:

Well, Blur was a big influence on them...that's about as close as it gets. :uhoh:

Really? You think so? I've always thought the AM's singer sounds a lot like Lennon in his vocal tone.

the tourist said:

Really? You think so? I've always thought the AM's singer sounds a lot like Lennon in his vocal tone.

Yeah, he does. I've always enjoyed his voice. Along with their lyrics, it's probably my favorite part of the band.

phillyfan26 said:
I just ran a mile and a half.

First time I've run since like fucking December.

I need to do that more. I'm so lazy these days.

LemonMelon said:

Yeah, he does. I've always enjoyed his voice. Along with their lyrics, it's probably my favorite part of the band.

What's your least favourite part? Hahaha. I've found a lot of people seriously hate them. I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom