Middle Intercourse Island superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

i had to go through the drive through, so mcdonald's :yuck:

i'll make up for it by having baked chicken later tonight :drool:

McDonalds fries are the only bearable food they have. The burgers are...:huh:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes: their burgers remind me of dog food or something. so i got a chicken mcnugget kid's meal :giggle:

The burgers are more akin to shoe soles for me. Oh, but the fish filet sandwiches are edible...I didn't die or anything.

LemonMelon said:
The burgers are more akin to shoe soles for me. Oh, but the fish filet sandwiches are edible...I didn't die or anything.
:lol: yeah, exactly. and i need fast food places that serve fish so i have places to eat on fridays during lent. although sonic usually has fish during then so i just go there.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: yeah, exactly. and i need fast food places that serve fish so i have places to eat on fridays during lent. although sonic usually has fish during then so i just go there.

:grumpy: Sonic. I wish we had a Sonic. All we have are 7-11s and a Sheetz once every 30 miles.

KhanadaRhodes said:

well i wish i had a 7-11. :grumpy: and sheetz? wow i haven't heard of them in forevs. where do you live?

Western MD, so yeah, we're stuck about 45 years in the past.

At 28 songs, you'd really have to have some serious fuckups at the end for me to lower your score, LM.

the tourist said:

I can tell. That's you in your avatar, right?

Yeah, sure. I'm wearing that hat right now, and everything is in black and white. The forum colors are almost palatable this way.

LemonMelon said:

Yeah, sure. I'm wearing that hat right now, and everything is in black and white. The forum colors are almost palatable this way.

:hmm: You live in Pleasantville?

the tourist said:
At 28 songs, you'd really have to have some serious fuckups at the end for me to lower your score, LM.

Outside of one (particularly great, ahem) Radiohead song, it just sort of continues at this pace until the end. There aren't any jarring live tracks or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom