Middle Intercourse Island superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I'm too engrossed in baseball at the moment to be bothered listening to a DI playlist.

KhanadaRhodes said:

yikes! i have some of those people, at least the ones i like. i have rolling stones, david bowie, led zeppelin, and queen. i don't really like the rest. well, the kinks are good, but i've just never gotten any of their stuff for some reason.

If I had the entire discography of each of those bands, I bet I'd have as much music as you.

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol, i don't have the entire discography of all of them, although i do for led zeppelin. :hmm:

With Zeppelin I have an official live recording and a greatest hits album.

KhanadaRhodes said:

that's cool. with everyone else i have pretty much that, just greatest hits albums. although i've got a couple bowie albums.

So is a good portion of your music U2 then?

KhanadaRhodes said:

probably. and i hardly even listen to them!

Same with me. I find I listen to the best of the 80s the most, though, when I do.

KhanadaRhodes said:

ahh, that's what i was thinking. i don't bother wearing any of my shirts that don't really fit me anymore.

I wear mine to bed. And I haven't changed since I got up. I've been too lazy to shower.

KhanadaRhodes said:

strangely enough for me, at least lately i've been listening to october or unforgettable fire if i do listen to them.

Both good albums. Both in my top 7 or so.

Hahaha, I'll be sure to let you know when I go to shower. Cuz I'll be naked. :wink:

My ranking, in order is....

The Joshua Tree
The Unforgettable Fire
War
Boy
Achtung Baby
October
Pop
Rattle & Hum (would be higher if just counting studio songs)
How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
Zooropa
All That You Can't Leave Behind
Passengers

I really like LM's playlist right now. After 4 songs, it's the strongest so far, IMO.

I like this Flaming Lips song LM's got much better than a lot of their stuff I have.

And the Velvet Underground song isn't nearly as annoying as I thought it'd be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom