Michigan City, Indiana, United States of America, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think maybe Eno designed part of this tour schedule. They went from Fukuoka, Japan to South America, then to Thailand.

The tour followed superthread locations? That's better than the Annhilation tour. I'd like to see them set up the Claw on Mollie's Nipple. That would make it Mollie's Pierced Nipple, wouldn't it? :hmm:

Did they fly via the Claw?

Can that cross the Pacific in a day?

The tour followed superthread locations? That's better than the Annhilation tour. I'd like to see them set up the Claw on Mollie's Nipple. That would make it Mollie's Pierced Nipple, wouldn't it?

:laugh:

I'm worried about having a Claw set up in Anus ...

I'm worried about having a Claw set up in Anus ...

There's an internal exam you don't want to see.

I am curious to see how they'd play Charlotte's computer stall at Uni of Auckland.

For those who wish to remember ...

ANNHILATION TOUR

2008-01-17, Axver's Backyard
1808-02-07, Herawin clinic, INTHISTOWN
2008-02-25, Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein
2008-03-20, Gate 2, Auckland International Airport
2008-03-28, Jen's Room, Geelong
2008-04-09, Rage Ave, Ruffalo
2008-04-25 to 28, Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
2008-05-02, 8 Hiscock Road, Melbourne
2008-05-22, Whorehouse Meadow, Oregon
2008-06-24, Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands
2008-06-26, Vaduz, Liechtenstein
2008-08-15, Canada Road, Memphis
2008-08-21, Museum Voor Oude Kunst, Brussels
2008-09-07, 41°42′34″N 86°53′13″W
2008-09-21, Balzers, Liechtenstein
2008-10-31, Useless Loop, Western Australia
2008-11-20, BC Place Stadium, Vancouver
2008-11-21, Boring Lava Field
2009-05-09, Maxwell Montes, Ishtar Terra, Venus

ANNHILATION TOUR: THE I <3 MY YACHT LEG

It's summer in the Northern Hemisphere. The days are long, the sun is out occasionally, and pasty Irishmen are doing their best whale impressions on the beach. This can mean only one thing: U2 are finally going to tour!

2009-05-30: Public rehearsal, Bono's beach house, Eze
2009-06-01: Port of Nice
2009-06-02: Port of Nice
2009-06-04: Marina in Antibes
2009-06-06: Marina in Cannes
2009-06-07: Guest appearance at the Cannes Film Festival before the debut showing of U2 3D II: Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein
2009-06-09: Bayside in Agay
2009-06-11: Port of Toulon
2009-06-12: Port of Toulon
2009-06-14: Port of Marseille
2009-06-15: Port of Marseille
2009-06-17: Harbour of Martigues
2009-06-19: Etang de Perols, near Montpellier
2009-06-20: Beachside at Sete
2009-06-22: Up the River Herault in central Agde
Edge's beloved yacht then gets stranded in the Herault. U2, unfazed, buy much wine from a riverside bottleshop and toast their successful world tour.

OK, people, I'm thinking of revising the Superthread purity test to 125 questions. Why? On the current 120 question test, a single point is worth 0.83333333...% but it only gives your score rounded to one decimal point, so if you lose a single point, I cannot calculate that manually. You have to re-take the test for every point lost, which can be bloody tedious.

125 questions will make every point worth 0.8%, which I can calculate easily. Plus it's such a small difference that I won't require anybody who's taken the 120 question test to re-take this one - I'll just keep the scores from that as-is. If you WANT to re-take the test, please do!

But before I actually do this, I want to know how you folks feel.

Where is Ashley to respect these co-ords being posted in THIS Superthread, of all Superthreads!

In the event that the First Executive Ashley is unable to fulfill her duties, the Assistant Ashley or "Jess" shall step in and do so.

I don't know what that means, other than I will respect them in her absence.

John, good to see you! How's it been?

In the event that the First Executive Ashley is unable to fulfill her duties, the Assistant Ashley or "Jess" shall step in and do so.

I don't know what that means, other than I will respect them in her absence.

It's Michigan City's co-ords!

OK, people, I'm thinking of revising the Superthread purity test to 125 questions. Why? On the current 120 question test, a single point is worth 0.83333333...% but it only gives your score rounded to one decimal point, so if you lose a single point, I cannot calculate that manually. You have to re-take the test for every point lost, which can be bloody tedious.

125 questions will make every point worth 0.8%, which I can calculate easily. Plus it's such a small difference that I won't require anybody who's taken the 120 question test to re-take this one - I'll just keep the scores from that as-is. If you WANT to re-take the test, please do!

But before I actually do this, I want to know how you folks feel.
You've got my vote to expand it.

You've got my vote to expand it.

Cool. One of the questions I'll add is one I forgot to include last time, and it's based on an idea of yours - "been given (or even changed your screen name to) a nickname in the Superthread?"

Cool. One of the questions I'll add is one I forgot to include last time, and it's based on an idea of yours - "been given (or even changed your screen name to) a nickname in the Superthread?"

Well, now you've DEFINITELY got my vote :wink:

Having a nervous breakdown over exams :lol: yourself?

Yeah, I figured you were snowed under by the exam department.

Oh, I'm pretty good ... my thesis got the highest mark of any submitted for History Honours.

:hug:

Tell him about your PhD awesomenes, Ax.

Haha, yeah, there was also the sweet scholarship I got to pursue that ...

*starts looking at rental properties to find somewhere better to live*

Haha, yeah, there was also the sweet scholarship I got to pursue that ...

*starts looking at rental properties to find somewhere better to live*

I did not spell it wro--hellfire, I did. Whoops.

Get out of that shoebox :yes:

Hmm, curious. Well, not curious. Slightly hilarious, actually. Mentioned marriage to Dave. He stopped texting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom