Michigan City, Indiana, United States of America, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like not enjoying Amused To Death?

I don't think I've actually bothered to listen to that yet, or if I did it was so unremarkable that I've forgotten it. I know I've listened to Radio KAOS ...

Radio KAOS is shite. Amused To Death is amazing. It's obviously more of a lyrics album than a music album.

I will listen to it someday, but honestly, it's not terribly high on my priority list at the moment.

THIS. IS. NOT. A. TIME.

:yawn:

Oh man, so proud of the thread-finishing last night! :love:

And damn, Daniel, I'd love to come and see Franz. You know, if I lived there and all. Are they coming to NZ? :checkslater:

You answered "yes" to 72 of 120 questions, making you 40.0% superthread pure (60.0% superthread corrupt).

:ohmy:

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: Welcome back! :D

After their announceent of 3 more songs from 21st Century Breakdown the whole community was pissed off at the lack of old green day but looks like they had a game in the works so I guess that's okay

I was too busy with exams to post, it was a sad week :lol:

Reggo Green Day Rock Band was announced today :wink:

Guitar Hero: Green Day would be nearly as dull as Guitar Hero: U2. Rock Band, however...:hmm: Well, I've always thought GD had a very good rhythm section. Those extra instruments are vital to the game being good.

:panic: OMG it's SUNNY outside :panic:

I'm seriously going to get seasonal affective disorder if I keep getting up as late as I have been. Getting some sun today felt really good. Too bad we're back to rain/snow showers tomorrow.

Hmm. I kind of lost faith in my band after 21st Century Breakdown wasn't as good as I was hoping it would be. I haven't listened to it in four months, since I saw them live.

I kind of know what you mean, I've had little contact with my boyfriend since he's in finals and getting ready to graduate.

Guitar Hero: Green Day would be nearly as dull as Guitar Hero: U2. Rock Band, however...:hmm: Well, I've always thought GD had a very good rhythm section. Those extra instruments are vital to the game being good.

I wanna see what the setlist is like before deciding, International Superhits + Dookie + American Idiot would be good enough setlist for me to consider it and seeing as I play bass most of the time in rock band it could be good fun without being a chord fest hand cramp. I'd imagine the drums would be great to play, Green Day Rock Band might make me consider trying to learn to hit a bass pedal properly :lol:

:panic: OMG it's SUNNY outside :panic:

I'm seriously going to get seasonal affective disorder if I keep getting up as late as I have been. Getting some sun today felt really good. Too bad we're back to rain/snow showers tomorrow.

Once my exams are over I'm done with sunlight for a month :hyper:

Hmm. I kind of lost faith in my band after 21st Century Breakdown wasn't as good as I was hoping it would be. I haven't listened to it in four months, since I saw them live.

I kind of know what you mean, I've had little contact with my boyfriend since he's in finals and getting ready to graduate.

21st Century was really disappointing, I was hoping for more seeing as how long it took to come out

Exams are just so stressful and time consuming, I've felt dead for the last week

I wanna see what the setlist is like before deciding, International Superhits + Dookie + American Idiot would be good enough setlist for me to consider it and seeing as I play bass most of the time in rock band it could be good fun without being a chord fest hand cramp. I'd imagine the drums would be great to play, Green Day Rock Band might make me consider trying to learn to hit a bass pedal properly :lol:

:tsk: Tré Cool would be very disappointed in you, John.

If it's only ISH + AI hits, I'll be severely disappointed. There's songs on Kerplunk (which is now on Reprise, so there shouldn't be a publishing issue)and Insomniac and Shenanigans that would be awesome for Rock Band.

:tsk: Tré Cool would be very disappointed in you, John.

If it's only ISH + AI hits, I'll be severely disappointed. There's songs on Kerplunk (which is now on Reprise, so there shouldn't be a publishing issue)and Insomniac and Shenanigans that would be awesome for Rock Band.

Well no information has been released at all except a trailer showing them playing American Idiot; so who knows how many tracks it will be, all that's known for sure is 6 songs from 21st Century Breakdown have already been released so they won't be in the game

6 songs...:hmm: OK, probably the title track with the "Song Of The Century" intro, Know Your Enemy, of course, as well as East Jesus Nowhere, 21 Guns, and two wild guesses: The Static Age and Little Girl (¿Viva La Gloria?).

6 songs...:hmm: OK, probably the title track with the "Song Of The Century" intro, Know Your Enemy, of course, as well as East Jesus Nowhere, 21 Guns, and two wild guesses: The Static Age and Little Girl (¿Viva La Gloria?).

The 6 songs they have so far are Know Your Enemy, 21 Guns, East Jesus Nowhere, Christian's Inferno, Last of the American Girls and Viva La Gloria!

The 6 songs they have so far are Know Your Enemy, 21 Guns, East Jesus Nowhere, Christian's Inferno, Last of the American Girls and Viva La Gloria!
:| Not surprisingly, I'm not impressed. Although that thought depresses me.

Hmm...either the universe is opening a window or being an asshole.

I was just alerted to a job I could start that is better than my current one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom