MERGED--> Lost Season 4 - Page 22 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-19-2008, 11:41 PM   #316
War Child

Local Time: 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadsox
I have now been pretty obsessed with Charlotte Lewis. .
me too, I even found a girl-girl kiss on YouTube.

No shit. Rebecca Mader=loves me some redheads

Anyways, you probably mean the character

She seemed happier than shit to land on the island/coupled with finding the polar bear remains and the Dharma tag-logo, she's definitely tied further back than just being on a typical expedition.

Old 02-19-2008, 11:46 PM   #317
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
Just watched it; that was fantastic.

Someone mentioned that there has to be a way remaining that Ben could get off the Island whenever he wanted....well, they did have a submarine before Locke blew it up, so, perhaps that was his way off and on?

I find Sayid's character to be the most interesting, so, having the focus on him was most welcome.

Fuck, that was bad-ass.
Two submarines?

To quote S. R. Haddon from 'Contact', why build one when you can have two at twice the price?

It's an idea, I guess. I always believed Ben blew the submarine up and set up the conflict between Jack and Locke from the get-go. Yes I know, everything was drawn out to make Locke look like the culprit, he hasn't once admitted to doing it or explained himself away, just saying...

Sayid is a good man but he's not adverse to playing the bad guy.
Love it. I don't think for once second his ultimate intentions are bad. He's a torturing motherfucker, motherfucker. He's also a ladies man, baggin hot chicks left and right. Suave Iraqi bastard.

Old 02-20-2008, 12:01 AM   #318
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by lazarus
Oh my god. One of the best episodes ever. What a reveal, though I could tell it was going to be Ben when they were purposely keeping the "doctor" offscreen.

A few notes:

It's still possible that Ben is the one in the coffin. We really don't know what order these flashforwards are in except that Hurley's came before the one in last season's finale. This one could land somewhere in-between.

Sayid is the biggest badass on the show. He didn't even bother disarming that chick or wounding her. BLAM! BLAM! Take no chances. I loved Hurley's reference to the "breakdancing move" that broke the guy's neck.

Ben said to Sayid something about "what they did to you". Now this could mean that some organization put them on the island in the first place, or it could be that they tried to kill them and/or prevent them from leaving the island. Either way, Sayid seems to be operating on "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" here. Ben may be a devious psycho, but what he's done to the Losties may be nothing compared to what this other group has done. I think this is building up to Sayid eventually killing Ben, or trying to and dying in the process--who knows?

I'm very curious about the Desmond thing, but I still believe "not Penny's boat". Because Penny herself knew nothing about the people arriving at the island. It doesn't explain how Naomi had the picture, but it's clear that all the people on the boat are not exactly on the same page. They all have secrets, and possibly their own agendas.

This show is firing on all cylinders right now, that's for sure.
Yessiree.

Sayid was always about my 3rd or 4th favorite character, he's moving up the charts like he's Timbaland produced his fucking nutsack, that badass mofo.

Whatever Ben negotiated with Sayid in the 'trade', he seems to always make his adversaries indebted to him. That's how I see it, the trade with Lock was beyond Miles for Charlotte, it was something that Sayid confirmed with Ben, then he did his dealing.

Also, he seemed to have a revelation or a moment of clarity after reading the wrist bracelet that Naomi had, the very similar one found on Elsa (hottie blonde with the pager now-corpse), perhaps this is a tell of a sort.

One thing to keep in mind, unless I'm mistaken.

Who is the one "Lostie" that Ben is clueless about?

The one not on the plane. The one who is not a defector from the Others. The one who is not Rosseau.

Ben knows now (I suppose) that Locke is not the 'one'.

When Naomi dropped on the island who did she say she came for?

Who was also on the Island before the plane crashed?

Who saw the future?
Who is the only known charcter to have "traveled in time"

Desmond IS HUGE to the central plot.

There is no evidence Ben knows who he is, is there?

An idea, at least.

Maybe he is the "one" and Penny's father knows this as well.

"not Penny's boat" doesn't mean "not Widmore's boat"

her father seems aligned with Dharma, although that just might be the Lost geek in me reading too many articles on Lostpedia.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:05 AM   #319
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Inner El Guapo

Two submarines?

To quote S. R. Haddon from 'Contact', why build one when you can have two at twice the price?

It's an idea, I guess. I always believed Ben blew the submarine up and set up the conflict between Jack and Locke from the get-go. Yes I know, everything was drawn out to make Locke look like the culprit, he hasn't once admitted to doing it or explained himself away, just saying...

Sayid is a good man but he's not adverse to playing the bad guy.
Love it. I don't think for once second his ultimate intentions are bad. He's a torturing motherfucker, motherfucker. He's also a ladies man, baggin hot chicks left and right. Suave Iraqi bastard.
I actually love that moment in Contact...off to Japan.

I just meant that Ben has likely not been off the Island since the sub blew up.....but prior to that, perhaps that was his sole means to get on and off.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:27 AM   #320
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by bonosgirl84

So any differences in time must have occured after Desmond turned the key.
THere was a theory that that was what caused the picture frames to change in the grandmother's house.

Interesting...I like your idea.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:20 AM   #321
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by bonosgirl84

Some spoilers are fun to know.
What's the purpose?

I was reading an article over on a Lost forum, whichever one, and BOOM, there is some asshole dropping the names of the remaining 3 members of the Oceanic 6.

Supposed to be "spoiler free", but you're fucked if the mods are crap.

I tried to ignore, didn't believe it etc., but it's hard to ignore that this asshole listed Sayid and a week later it's true.

So the names of the two other people are right there for me to read. Don't worry, I surely won't reveal them here. It just defies the enjoyment itself. Just a tad bitter, that's all.

Sorry bonosgirl84, it's the only TV show I give a fuck about, it's the only thing resembling interesting drama, I don't know why I'd want to ruin the suspense for myself. Why do you? I guess it's a personal choice and normally I'd not be the one to press, but you seem to be bragging about it.

Not that you want to 'spoil' it for others, I doubt you would but why do people want to 'spoil' it for themselves? I just don't get it.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:20 AM   #322
Neon Zebra

Quote:
Originally posted by Inner El Guapo

What's the purpose?

I was reading an article over on a Lost forum, whichever one, and BOOM, there is some asshole dropping the names of the remaining 3 members of the Oceanic 6.

Supposed to be "spoiler free", but you're fucked if the mods are crap.

I tried to ignore, didn't believe it etc., but it's hard to ignore that this asshole listed Sayid and a week later it's true.

So the names of the two other people are right there for me to read. Don't worry, I surely won't reveal them here. It just defies the enjoyment itself. Just a tad bitter, that's all.

Sorry bonosgirl84, it's the only TV show I give a fuck about, it's the only thing resembling interesting drama, I don't know why I'd want to ruin the suspense for myself. Why do you? I guess it's a personal choice and normally I'd not be the one to press, but you seem to be bragging about it.

Not that you want to 'spoil' it for others, I doubt you would but why do people want to 'spoil' it for themselves? I just don't get it.
Bragging? It's called teasing. I was teasing some of the other members in another thread before season four started and that's why I posted what I did.

Sorry some ass on another board posted something you didn't want to read but don't take it out on me.

I have never and would never post a spoiler on this board. In fact, I have reported Survivor spoilers to the mods more than once.

I have my reasons as to why I peeked at who the O6 are but I'm certainly not going to explain anything to you now. Your entire post just seems rude.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:21 AM   #323
Neon Zebra

Oh, and for the record, any of the theories I post here will not be based on spoilers.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:37 AM   #324
Blue Crack Supplier

I didn't think you were bragging, BG.

Tease away!
Old 02-20-2008, 09:59 AM   #325
Neon Zebra

Old 02-21-2008, 09:13 PM   #326
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:48 AM

best line of the nite...

"you just totally scooby doo'd me didn't you"
Old 02-21-2008, 09:25 PM   #327
Blue Crack Addict

Oh snap son. These kids are on top of their game again.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:01 PM   #328
Blue Crack Addict

Hi Erin.

I knew that shit was gonna happen.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:05 PM   #329
Blue Crack Addict

omggggggggggggggg
Old 02-21-2008, 10:05 PM   #330
Blue Crack Supplier

I don't know why it took me so long to figure it out. I called it right when she went into the room.

This raises so many questions...but I think it's safe to say that Sawyer and Claire are not making it off the island. And in the case of the latter, not making it period.

Tags
lost