MERGED-->24 Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an awesome episode today.

Thank God he didn't call Kim! :madspit:

ive started to see jack as a human being on its own account! he is a living, breathing human being rather than a tv character! :huh:

also, i think it is rather strange that heller says 'ok, now these plants are suffering a meltdown, we can only hope that jack bauer finds these people and saves the world - for the 4th time.'

Arun V said:
man torturing the wrong person

can you say " workers comp?"

Being insurance investigators, that's the first thing we thought of too. :wink:

But they'll probably erase her memory of that day, park her back at her desk and act like nothing ever happened :laugh:

She is not a country
and neither is CTU.

Therefore, they are not parties to Geneva Convention.

and are not exempt from torture,

besides, "ticking bomb", gives free license for anything.

well they didnt get anywhere... except getting rid of the mole, which was gonna happen eventually. its too bad about tony.

positive. i think CTU is mole-free at the moment. but wait.. oops, theyre torturing their personnel. that could create some more traitors.

unless DaD (heller) turns out to be a mole, which is unlikely.

chloe probably went home to have some lunch (it was time). sonny boy probably defected to the terrorists' side after all the torture and disorientation.

no surprises there

fah said:
So you think she was the only mole?

What about Chloe and the Secretary of Defense's son? Where have they gone :hmm:

i think something is going on with the estranged husband

i.e. Secretary of Defense's son-in-law

I actually think that the son of the DoD is gay and that his partner is the only one that knew that the DoD was coming over. Of course he wouldn't want to tell his Republican dad that so he kept hush, hush. He proboably trusts his lover but the squealing had to come from somewhere...

Just a theory.

How about Keifer's "disclaimer?" With all of the controversy before the season got started, I'm surprised it took them that long to issue a statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom