MERGED-->24 Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the show and the first four hours have been pretty damned good, but I still have to get used to having no friendly (whether I liked their characters or not) faces, minus Jack and Chloe.

Also, I'd say Chloe's improved this season. I could not STAND her last year, but now I'm sort of liking her. :ohmy: Help me, Bee! ;)

mistyrose said:
I love the show and the first four hours have been pretty damned good, but I still have to get used to having no friendly (whether I liked their characters or not) faces, minus Jack and Chloe.

Also, I'd say Chloe's improved this season. I could not STAND her last year, but now I'm sort of liking her. :ohmy: Help me, Bee! ;)

Heller's heart attack thing was predictable, but it was very ballsy of him. The more I see Heller, the more I really like him. If Keeler agrees to the preemptive strike on Heller, I'll be pissed. Don't kill the one good new character!

Yeah, I'm starting to like Chloe too. She's the only voice of reason in that office. The "fine, I was planning on quitting anyway" line before Driscoll detained her cracked me up.

mistyrose said:

I agree

and what's with that woman in charge

How incompetent can a leader be?

She is going to be distracted by her sick daughter?

While the U S is on it's highest alert.

and now we have teen girls being poisoned,

I would sure hate to be Turkish or Muslim while watching this program.

deep said:

She is going to be distracted by her sick daughter?

The woman in charge is Erin Driscoll. I cannot stand her. I don't care if they're trying to make her "human" with her schizophrenic daughter. She needs to go suck on that plutonium that got Mason two season's ago. Like now.

I hate Erin.

When Kiefer was on The View last Friday, they asked him about the organizations that are upset with the show about the Muslim story. He said that the show is addressing that *some* Muslims are extremists, but it will also address that Muslim families are often wrongly targeted. We'll see, I guess.

Oh, I like Heller Sr. too.

deep said:

I miss Chappelle. And Tony. This bitch sucks, hope she bites the big one soon.

Mama Terrorist = best character ever.

The Mother terrorist is freakishly good
I really like Heller Sr - but I have a feeling he will die - his daughter is the "Kim" of the season (perhaps a mountain lion will enter the compound?)
Tony is coming back - love Tony
Chole - like her this season
Driscoll - slimy
Curts - I like him - hopefully will be on Jack's side

I love Jack Bower - love, love love, Jack Bower

Nice to see so many other people who like the show:)

nurse chrissi said:
his daughter is the "Kim" of the season (perhaps a mountain lion will enter the compound?)

:lmao:

Best 24 related comment EVER!!! :bow:

From the very first scene in Jack's bedroom, I could tell Heller's daughter was going to be the "Kim" of this season just by the ditzy way she said "CTU" :der:

nurse chrissi said:
I really like Heller Sr - but I have a feeling he will die - his daughter is the "Kim" of the season (perhaps a mountain lion will enter the compound?)

I love how Heller talks back to those jerks at the warehouse. Dude, you're important to the nation, your daughter isn't. Let them kill her! It's not like anything between her and Jack would last anyway, not that you know about it yet. ...I keep waiting for her to spill the beans on that. Maybe she will, it'll piss off Heller, and he'll kill her himself. :hyper:

Okay, so it's not going to happen, but a girl can dream. :drool:

Last edited:
well, im turkish and frankly im a big fan too but i just dont understand the namesdropping. the middle eastern terrorists were mentioned and no nation was spoken of in particular, and i thought that was the responsible thing to do, considering the situation at the time.

and seriously, there are no big turkish terrorist organizations to do anything on an international scale, much less kidnap a US cabinet member!

im also annoyed that they didnt even take the time to learn anything about turkish language or even turkish names! tomas sharak? thats not turkish, thats not even a proper name! they could at least get on the internet and google 'turkish baby names' or something. also the language spoken is apparently not turkish, its a dialect of arabic, and there is a huge difference between turkish and arabic writing (turkish uses the latin alphabet, arabic uses arabic alphabet)

:eyebrow:

anyway, i think theyll put some twist on the story and the real bad guys will turn out to be tibetese or something, but so far what ive heard is very annoying :|

audrey is not the kim of this season.

mia (driscolls daughter) is. talk about completely pointless, and it's only gonna get worse.

so far though this is better than S3 and S2, which i loved both.

StlElevation said:
mia (driscolls daughter) is. talk about completely pointless, and it's only gonna get worse.

and she will be kidnapped - it is just a matter of when and by whom

Well if she's kidnapped, they should off her. No big loss there.

Mama Terror is still da man!

Mia will be kidnapped by jack in an effort to make Driscoll do what Jack wants. Mia will have another episode/escape and or wound Jack - Jack being honerable man that he is must search for Mia who has somehow managed to walk right into the terrorist hands - 1400-1500 :wink:

Mama Terror (love the nickname, anitram :lol: ) is quickly becoming my favorite 24 villainess. :yes:

fah said:
And where is Chloe going? I know she was 'allowed' to resign but come on.....no one just walks off this show :wink:

Exactly! It's only a matter of time until Driscoll realizes that CTU is incompetent without Chloe.

Queen Bee said:
Mama Terror (love the nickname, anitram :lol: ) is quickly becoming my favorite 24 villainess. :yes:

Exactly! It's only a matter of time until Driscoll realizes that CTU is incompetent without Chloe.

i expect her to help jack

from the outside?

the first 12 minutes :yikes: :applaud: :faint:
I had a feeling evil ex-girlfriend of curtis would in fact turnout to be evil:wink:
Best season yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom