Memento - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 07-25-2006, 05:32 PM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 11:55 AM
just saw this movie for the first time, so I thought I'd drag this thread back up.

it blew my mind. I understood everything at the end, although now my memory's already confusing me (hahaha). I'll probably go watch it again in a few minutes.

Teddy and Natalie were both using him...did Natalie know all about Teddy though, hence why she wanted him killed? bleh I can't remember. What also really interested me was the scene where you see Lenny with his wife, and with all the tattoos. I guess you can assume the same thing happened to his wife that supposedly happened to this Sammy guy. But wouldn't she have been freaked out by the tattoos? Where did he get the idea his wife was dead? How could he look at the tattoos all over his chest and then look at his living wife and be ok with that? Was he really blocking reality out to that extent?

It's the same with the tattoo on his heart that said "I've done it" or whatever. That picture was from before he met Natalie (at least I *think* anyway) how does that explain the scene where she asks what its for and we see nothing there and he says its for when he finds the guy or something? his mental problems go far beyond short term memory loss I think.

ok I'm probably talking to myself but you know..

Old 07-25-2006, 07:35 PM   #17
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 01:25 PM
--Insert Disc two from the Limited Edition set, then select the clock.
--Select answer "c" 5 times (The actual answers have nothing to do with the navigation)
--When you reach the question where you put the pictures in order of the woman fixing her tire, put them in REVERSE order (3, 4, 1, 2), rather than the correct order, and you will be taken to the Chronological version of the film, complete with backwards credits and the opening scene in forward motion.

Limited Edition only