Me, Myself and Campino & Tito Larriva...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_LeMon

Refugee
Well, my friends are slightly fed up with my new hobbies, like meeting with celebs, but I really like it! Celebrities are often funny and interresting people! This weekend I met Pulp, The Cure, Die Toten Hosen and Tito & Tarantula!

I only talked to the last 2 of these band, they are really wonderfull people. Of course Iam NOT telling these, because iam a pompous guys... You know me, and I know U people, and U are my audience, to whom I can tell everything :)

So, there was a big festival here, in Budapest, and I got a PRESS and PHOTO&TV pass. I went all the press conferences, made pictures, videos, met people. Robert Smith from THE CURE was a funny guy, so did the band, PULP. Stereo MC were great on stage LIVE! And then I met Die Toten Hosen. Here is Campino and myself. I still dunno how to act next to a celeb on a photo shoot... :)

lemon_totenh2.jpg

A classic moment with de drummer of the band, talkin about chicks and drums, whatever...

lemon_totenh.jpg

for more pictures see my friends photo page

And in the evening I met my old favourite band, known from the Tarantino movies, Tito and Tarantula! Here some pict I made about their gig:

l_tito01.jpg

l_tito02.jpg

l_tito03.jpg

l_tito04.jpg

A long time ago, I made a short movie, an action movies with paper guns... If Antonio Banderas could bring his guns in a guitar case, then I can bring the in a drawing folder... Iaman artist you now :) So I had this movie on CD, gave to Tito, and got on a photo shoot with the GUNS. I was really sorry, cos the guy who made the backround images and video performances for the band promised, that he will screen my movie too, but he's the BIGGEST asshole in my country... And he didn't make it. But finally I gave the CD personally. God! It was a really hard job to meet theese people... But here are the result:

lemon_tito2.jpg

lemon_tito.jpg

4 those who dunno who Tito is...

dsp6.jpg

Desperado

Tito also appears on the Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack, and also in the movie!

After the poto shoot we went with some other guys to the bands caravan drinking piss beer. :) We were talkin about Woody Allen, paperguns :) the music and Bono of course.

He said it was Wim Wenders who said to B-Man to use Tito on the soundtrack. Wim's old favourite punkrock band, the Plugz was also Titos band. Tito and U2 made a song which was very similar to Anarchy in USA. So, after they did Anarchy, they threw away their original idea. Anyway, Tito translated the song into spanish...

Back
Top Bottom