LOST, Season 2 - Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you want to see it again for free go to do a search on yahoo "Lost" and it will give you the official site, where you can stream the episode.

http://www.thehansofoundation.org/
  • Go to "Newsletter (Sign up)". Enter a username and the following conversation will occur:
  • Hello [username], can you read this?
    (Enter "Yes")
    okay it's me Persephone, what's the password?
    (Enter "breaking strain")
  • Last login: <unknown>
    Welcome to Dharma
    PERSEPHONE: You are logged in now...
    PERSEPHONE: Check it out and check back for updates
    PERSEPHONE: Gotta go! See you later...
    user PERSEPHONE logged out
  • Go to "Joop's Corner". Enter anything as a personal message for Joop. An image will appear and you will need to connect the circles by clicking on them.
  • A letter will appear from Jacques Maillot, Director General of the Global Welfare Consortium Executive Committee, to Dr. Roderick Johnson, Clinical Director at the Centers for Disease Control. Maillot outlines his concerns about The Hanso Foundation's research and an outbreak of a transgenic disease. He requests that the CDC intervene. Clicking on the letter will bring up a new letter.
  • A letter will appear from Peter Thompson, Acting Director General of the Global Health Consortium, to Dr. Roderick Johnson, Clinical Director at the Centers for Disease Control. Thompson apologizes for the former Director General, Maillot, and his alarmist tone about The Hanso Foundation's research. He asks to withdrawal their request for CDC intervention into the affairs of The Hanso Foundation, saying that their inspection team were welcomed to The Hanso Foundation's Experimental Station and found nothing wrong. Jack Thompson's name will be circled in red and, clicking that, will bring up new text.
  • Text appears with a voice repeating the text: The Hanso Foundation, setting world speed records for subverting authority.
  • Go to "Active Projects" -> "Worldwide Wellness and Prevention Development Program" -> "World Map". On the world map, click on the general area of the Bermuda Triangle. The map will point to the Atlantic ocean, between South America and Africa, and blank information boxes will appear. If you hover your mouse over the white box, a grey flickering box will appear. The text is mostly gibberish, but it does contain "13/9/19/19/9/14/7" and "15/18/7/1/14/19". Using A = 1, B = 2, C = 3 and so on, the numerical sequences translate to "missing" and "organs", respectively.

Queen Bee said:
http://www.thehansofoundation.org/
  • Go to "Newsletter (Sign up)". Enter a username and the following conversation will occur:
  • Hello [username], can you read this?
    (Enter "Yes")
    okay it's me Persephone, what's the password?
    (Enter "breaking strain")
  • Last login: <unknown>
    Welcome to Dharma
    PERSEPHONE: You are logged in now...
    PERSEPHONE: Check it out and check back for updates
    PERSEPHONE: Gotta go! See you later...
    user PERSEPHONE logged out

• Okay, when I tried to log in the screen "broke." It was kinda creepy. :huh:

omch IMMEDIATELY

when he said, "it would be cool, especially if i hold it over my head" i yelled out (and, yes, i was alone) "SAY ANYTHING REFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!"

and then he started actually talking about say anything so i felt dumb

:huh:

bonosgirl84 said:
hey mk, did you like how hurley was talking about say anything?

That was so awesome! As soon as he started talking with Sayid about a radio I started yelling "Say Anything!!" at my TV. :reject:

God, how I love that movie. Very cool reference! :D

They still have too many people on this show.

The two that were killed off weren't even on season one.

Locke needs to go on a postal style rampage and start taking a motherfukka out. Leaving only his harem of Kate, Sun and Claire.

Locke own this beach, reco'nize bitches!

Good episode last week, for once.

lmjhitman said:
hearing an EKO, mk?

geddit??? :hyper:

:giggle:

fuck, hitter

i seriously have been laughing for like 8 minutes because of your post

:drool:

5stars.gif

WildHoneyAlways said:
Has anybody gotten the broken/cracked screen that tells them to call the center? wtf is that all about? :huh: :sad:

That's where I got stuck. It tells me to go to the TV ad section and call the center but I don't see anything there :angry:

For the newsletter thing I couldn't click the send button since the whole site kind of falls apart, but hitting the enter key did the trick. I tried sending a message to Joop at Joop's Corner but I kept getting a connection timeout error :sad:

there was a number on the ad during the comercials last Wednesday. I think it was 1-877-HANSORG

U2SavesTheWorld said:
ok, i rewatched the episode this morning and this might be old news (im sure it is) but this is what i got out of it:

3. when ana lucia was on the phone in the airport Sayid's girlfriend from his army days pal walked by with a suitcase.

Nadia?? Are you sure about this? Sayid was in Aus, trying to get back to LA because that's where she was, according to CIA info. If she had been in Sydney, they would have (most likely) been on the same flight. It doesn't seem possible (plus , I don't see her).

Hmm that was a sad/weird episode...there's so many questions and ways this could turn out. Was the addy to the Sublymonal site they advertised during that Hanso commercial a .com? I'm there now and it's just a loading bar?...:hmm: Am I on the wrong site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom