LOST, Season 2 - Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsSpringsteen said:
Libby left because she got another TV show, there was an article on Yahoo a couple of weeks ago

great episode

I hate spoilers :sad:

It wasn't really obvious who died.

oops, sorry-I figured she bit the dust :wink: . The article didn't say for sure she was leaving Lost, so maybe she and Hurley still have time to get it on. I love Hurley.

ok, all i want to know is who the woman was in ana lucia's flashback...the one that jack's dad went to go see.

my head might explode if that is claire.

i'm assuming, at this point, that it is.

qb; do you have screen shots that can help?

Well other people posted articles and posted here that Ana Lucia was being killed off, was killed off - it wasn't official last night that she was dead either :shrug:

Like I said the Yahoo article didn't even say for sure one way or another. I worded it that way because it was just a quick reaction post. Here it is so if anyone doesn't want to read it avert your eyes

Lost" star Watros gets "Life" in CBS pilot

By Nellie AndreevaWed Apr 19, 2:50 AM ET

"Lost" co-star Cynthia Watros will join Tom Cavanagh in CBS' comedy pilot "My Ex-Life," a casting move that raises speculation about her future in ABC's hit castaway drama.

"My Ex-Life" centers on two best friends (Cavanagh, Watros) who happen to be a divorced couple sharing custody. Watros replaces Gillian Vigman, who originally was cast in the pilot.

Watros is doing "My Ex-Life" as a guest star because of her commitment to "Lost," in which she plays Libby. Her series credits include Fox's "Titus" and ABC's "The Drew Carey Show."

bonosgirl84 said:

ok, yeah.

PLEASE don't post spoilers.

Aren't they spoilers only if someone posts what happens BEFORE the show airs? :confused:

Mrs. S's post was this morning - the show was on last night. One never knows if someone is truly dead or not, but based on what we saw last night, I think it is a foregone conclusion.

phanan said:
Aren't they spoilers only if someone posts what happens BEFORE the show airs? :confused:

Mrs. S's post was this morning - the show was on last night. One never knows if someone is truly dead or not, but based on what we saw last night, I think it is a foregone conclusion.

Exactly. Mrs. S hardly spoiled anything. Besides, if you're afraid of finding out information ahead of time, my best advice would be to avoid this thread. People discuss, things get blurted out, it's part of life.

phanan said:

Yeah, I don't see how Libby would be able to survive that shooting without surgery anyway.

Queen Bee said:

Yeah, I don't see how Libby would be able to survive that shooting without surgery anyway.
Jack may be able to take a coconut, 3 grains of fine beach sand, one of the plane's seats, a lock of Hurley's fro, Kate's panties and Sawyer's glasses and make her all better.
Oh wait, this isn't MacGyver is it?

it scared me

ok, i rewatched the episode this morning and this might be old news (im sure it is) but this is what i got out of it:

1. The woman that jack's father went to go see is either claire or is claire's mother
2. jack's father opened the car door into sawyer
3. when ana lucia was on the phone in the airport Sayid's girlfriend from his army days pal walked by with a suitcase.
4. the time on the clock when analucia woke up was 3:51. i have to assume that means something so i googled bible phrases:
http://bible.cc/numbers/3-51.htm
5. "Walkin' After Midnight" has been played another time in this show but I don't know where (it was playing when Ana Lucia was waiting in the car for Jack's dad)
6. The "numbers" are on the cop cars at the beginning of the episode

DAMMIT I missed the show, thank God for itunes. I am downloading it when I get home!!!

phanan said:

its a spoiler if i haven't read news reports that someone has been offered another deal and is, therefore, leaving the show. a link would have served the purpose just fine.

also, it's never a "forgone conclusion" with a show like this.

especially since libby was holding something in front of her when she walked in the room.

I think all she was holding when she walked in the room was a blanket. My guess was that she was returning it after she and Hurley had their picnic.

Maybe we will get some flashbacks of how their little outing went next week? :shrug:

bonosgirl84 said:

its a spoiler if i haven't read news reports that someone has been offered another deal and is, therefore, leaving the show. a link would have served the purpose just fine.

also, it's never a "forgone conclusion" with a show like this.

especially since libby was holding something in front of her when she walked in the room.

Well, if it was some sort of rumor floating around the Internet, I would agree, but when it's an officially released report that is, for the most part, general knowledge, I see it differently.

:shrug:

:ohmy: I have no words except - HOLY SHIT.

Wow. Awesome episode last night! :up: I'm still trying to wrap my brain around it.

It's official - this show rocks.

phanan said:

Well, if it was some sort of rumor floating around the Internet, I would agree, but when it's an officially released report that is, for the most part, general knowledge, I see it differently.

:shrug:

shrug indeed.

get off my case. i saw it one way and you didn't. but lets carry it on into infinity, ok? i mean, i'm sure. i didn't like hearing reports that confirmed the fact that this time there would be no island "miracle" and that two of my favorite characters were no longer going to be a part of the cast. i was kind of hoping for something different. is it technically a spoiler? no. but it spoiled the possibilty (for me, at least, since i hadn't read these articles) that these characters might be returning.

mrs. s, my apologies.

no harm done.

bad news is meant to be dealt with, right? :wink:

you posted at me three times about one post.

anyway, now that i've explained myself, can you at least understand why i said what i did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom