Knob Lick, Missouri Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My neihbors wife is nota hichk for the record. My neighbors husband isnr' such a catch either. What i need is my own personal KSPace, i'll admit that the real deal is al ittle old for me

Neighbour's wife:

p143357258jpg1505001506hm1.jpg

That won't work Jen, since the neighbor already tried that one on her own. Apparently Chass can't take a hint :tsk:

God Chass, your BF makes me jeasloys . I need one .

She came over at 3 AM to borrow cooking oil.

But here's the problem: Her and her husband are quite good friends with my dad and he's ALWAYS around.

My plan is to get into the pool with her this summer and tell her how good she looks in her pink bikini.... :shifty:

Uhoh...The Rising's over. someone stop me from listeing to Human Touch before I regret it aqnd am never a ble to listen to sprignssteen again :lol:

But here's the problem: Her and her husband are quite good friends with my dad and he's ALWAYS around.

My plan is to get into the pool with her this summer and tell her how good she looks in her pink bikini.... :shifty:

and how much better you think she would look without it??

:drool:

hmm now i am frustrated by the deifinative lack of hot chicks in my neighbourhood !

You're lucky for some resaon interference wn't let me see the resto f the msilies or you'd be getting the jaw drop smiley right now

(if you remember, remind me tomorrow to tell Khan or Sicy thaqt i can see the rst of teh smileys wihe n Ihit more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom