King RANDOOOOOOM the III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:
i should listen to vertigo...
Yes you should.

I should also go to bed but I'm still wired from working. Who gave me a 12-9 shift followed by and 8-5??

Oh right...me...:banghead:

mcnight, kariann!! good luck with the crazies and the full moon, see you on tedsday!!

1...2....3.........14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: I will never count past 3 properly again...something else to blame on U2!

Good night Kariann! :wave: Good luck at work tomorrow! Hopefully I won't have to send you a :rant:ing e-mail!!

Hey, what's a pooka? :shifty:

a what?

hey wankerman!! guess what i'm listening to! i'll give you a hint:

ooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooo

:hyper: Out of Control? You HAVE been sucked back in!

Edit: I LOVE that song. :bow: Especially the last verse, I fought fate etc.

if i wasn't sucked back in with 'vertigo', i am now. 100% thank you, 'out of control'.

:bow:

how am i supposed to listen to any of that other stuff i was going to listen to now??????

I am listening to Born in the USA. I should be sleeping but I would just lie there anyway!!

:hmm: What would happen if I pm'ed The Edge? How many other people have? What would I say other than, "uhhhh...I was wondering what would happen if I sent you a pm...Have a nice day! :wave: "

hahahaha

i have no idea.

i considered the 'ask the edge a question' thing, but i really have nothing to ask the guy.

IWasBored said:
if i wasn't sucked back in with 'vertigo', i am now. 100% thank you, 'out of control'.

:bow:

how am i supposed to listen to any of that other stuff i was going to listen to now??????
You know what's another good one?

Always!

:evil:

i WANTED to listen to the bruisers...

that sure as hell ain't happening now.

:heart: ONE :heart:

IWasBored said:
hahahaha

i have no idea.

i considered the 'ask the edge a question' thing, but i really have nothing to ask the guy.
Should I post "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??" and see what his reaction is?

Schmeg said:

Should I post "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??" and see what his reaction is?

:laugh:

look what you've done to me.../macphisto voice

i think i'll listen to 'stuck in a moment' now!

shit, were 500+!!!

they're going to come and shut us down soon :sad:

:love: have i ever told you how much i love 'stuck in a moment'?? cos i don't think i have. i don't think i was actually aware of it myself...

:laugh: We're all born again U2 fans this week! Everything sounds new again for some reason! You even remember Macphisto now! :wink:

:drool: Stuck in a Moment...

Driving the car past E again!

Schmeg said:
:laugh: We're all born again U2 fans this week! Everything sounds new again for some reason! You even remember Macphisto now! :wink:

:drool: Stuck in a Moment...

Driving the car past E again!

born again u2 fans...hahaha....yet, so true...

yes, i remember macphisto now!

watch, when i go home to pick up the maps for friday, i'll end up grabbing the u2 tapes arw made me...wow, that feels like ages and ages ago.

I think it WAS ages ago. :huh: I think it's been a long-ass time since you've had anything U2-related in your location and everything!

:bow: Vertigo :bow:

I dare you!

:drool: Kite

Crap now I want to stay up all night and contribute to your being sucked back in but I REALLY have to get up in 5 1/2 hours...so don't forget about Gone, New Year's Day, Mysterious Ways, and everything else, okay?

:wave:

damn nap before bed :madspit:

not only will I be up later than I wanted to be tonight but my contacts are sticking to my eyes :yuck: I hate that creepy feeling.

i'll listen to all of that, wankerman. :up:

:wave:

i will be up for a while since i've got loads of work i need to do by the end of the week (which i don't seem to be getting done, but it's the thought that counts...right?), and i don't have class until 1 tomorrow...

'if god will send his angels'

there is no rhyme or reason to the order i'm listening to these songs. just in case anyone was wondering.

:shifty: wait....are you listening to U2? :mad:

today was supposed to IRON MAIDEN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! turn off that crap band U2 now and put that POWERSLAVE CD back in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do it now! :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom