King RANDOOOOOOM the III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

tylenol sinus pills and whiskey is the breakfast of champions? Well last night it was my dinner :|
:wink: I always say that about a weird combination of food and/or pills and booze. But now I'm thinking the whiskey was more for clearing things up than I thought before so just ignore me! Sleep good! I can't believe it's the last week of the month AGAIN.

IWasBored said:
that works too!

i listened to it about 20 times at work :shifty: i was waiting for someone to come down the hall and yell at me for listening to the same song over and over...
But it's a song that DEMANDS to be played over and over and over and over...21,000 Interferencers can't be wrong! There was no way someone would come down the hall and yell unless you stopped playing it.

Schmeg said:

But it's a song that DEMANDS to be played over and over and over and over...21,000 Interferencers can't be wrong! There was no way someone would come down the hall and yell unless you stopped playing it.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

fah, i don't know what neo cirtan is...

It's a great driving song when you want to get somewhere FAST and have other drivers point and laugh at you as you're car dancing and singing along. :laugh:

me = great entertainment for other drivers

No idea what neo citran either but I have some Nyquil...

Schmeg said:
It's a great driving song when you want to get somewhere FAST and have other drivers point and laugh at you as you're car dancing and singing along. :laugh:

:yes: That is all I've listened to in the car since I heard it. I passed a cop today speeding and thought I would be pulled over...I figured I could look sweet and say so tell me officer if you were playing this song while driving *plays song* would you be able to go the speed limit? *bats eyes innocently*

IWasBored said:
i've got some nyquil too. and some dayquil. take your pick.
I know people who have had Nyquil and Dayquil work the opposite ways than they're supposed to. Dayquil kind of knocks me out too...I think it's the same stuff, just yellow so you think, "Ooh! Sunshiney!"

I passed a cop going about 70 tonight but everyone else was flying past ME, so it was okay. Playing Vertigo would be a great distraction...he'd ask you to play it again and then forget why he was talking to you in the middle of the highway!

There's a good Question for Edge: Why, as soon as Vertigo is done, am I compelled to hit repeat? Ad nauseum? Why does the nausuem never come? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??

i've never actually taken either ny or dayquill. i wouldn't be surprised if it did the opposite, though. i had some crazy narcotic shit for painkillers when i got my wisdom teeth out that was supposed to turn me into a zombie, but it was more like speed...

There's a good Question for Edge: Why, as soon as Vertigo is done, am I compelled to hit repeat? Ad nauseum? Why does the nausuem never come? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??

:lol:

IWasBored said:
alcohol = good.
:up:

Can someone tell me why I have two windows open to Randoom right now? I think it's time for bed.

:wave: Night, all!

:(

i'm going to buy powerslave today (assuming i can hunt down a copy..shouldn't be too hard, newbury comics isn't in a dry spell and they actually have music...or did last week, anyway), does that make your headache any better?

i don't know why it would, but i figure it can't not help...

What am I doing back here??

I don't want to go to work. :(

Interesting sig there, IWB! ;)

what ARE you doing back here?

is it tedsday yet??? i've had 1 class, and i'm already read for it to be friday.

thank you, i thought you might appreciate it :wink:

it does almost look like a cheer, doesn't it? and of course, you've got the other half of it in your sig :D

I am wasting time, I guess, but now I am pondering what I live for, what I am afraid of, what kind of underpants I'm wearing...LS has become a very deep place lately.

Tomorrow is Tedsday, today's just Monday!

Looks like someone's got a case of the Mondays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom