Kate Bush... what should I get next?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
I immensely enjoy Hounds Of Love and Sensual World. I liked SW almost immediately but Hounds was definitely a grower and now I think I like it more than SW. Can't get enough of it. :drool:

So what next? I've heard people rave about The Dreaming. But allmusic gave it only 3.5 stars. Is it a good one to get next or should I go for Ariel maybe? Heard people rave about that one too. Or something entirely different? :hmm:

I REALLY, really love 'the Kick Inside' and highly recommend it. One of my very favourite albums, ever :love: :love:

'Aerial' is also fabulous :heart: I particularly love 'A Coral Room' at the moment, and have been in love with 'Nocturn' since I bought this CD when it was first released.

Enjoy!!

Just watched the Wuthering Heights video on youtube, the "white dress" one... Wow! :ohmy: :love: I'd seen glimpses of this video before but don't remember the song at all. What a beauty! Now I'm listening to samples on amazon and reading reviews of The Kick Inside.

I think you'd do good with any of them other than Lionheart or The Red Shoes. Not that they are bad but they're not nearly as good as her other albums. I'd go for Never for Ever or The Dreaming.

Interesting, I was just going to recommend Lionheart. That record helped me through quite a few all nighters, on vinyl no less. :wink: Anyway, you can't go wrong with The Kick Inside and Aerial.

Back
Top Bottom