just had my last college exam/test today an i graduate in 3 days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
i been in school my whole life (elementary-high school then college) practically and i finally had my last final exam today and it feels great to be done after 6.5 years!!!

i'm graduating from Arizona State University with a major in geography and a minor in urban planning....

took me 6.5 yrs because i switched majors and had to do foreign language, and it takes me a bit longer to take classes.. (was going 2, then 3, now 4 classes a semester)... i'm excited but at same time a little weary of the real world (guess that comes with every college grad), altho i can't wait to be done... first one on my birth fathers side and 2nd (to mom) in mom's side of family to graduate college ever. I plan on getting a job somewhere making maps for a real estate or home builder company, doing criminal analysis for a police department, or doing government work..... i'm not real sure yet.. i gotta figure that out. I got connections in my department, i just need to meet with them.... before i do anything tho, i'm going to have to take care of some surgeries on one of or both my left arm
and back... which i'm not looking forward to but its gotta happen. After that, I don't know where i will end up or where i want to go yet... but i know i'm here to stay in phoenix area for the time being, i like it here.

next week its off to Vegas baby to celebrate!!!

:hyper: :D

Congrats!

It's always a bit scary to start new things, but you sound like you're ready to move on to this part of your life and I bet it will be great. :)

Congrats!!! I'm also Class of 06. :rockon:

I just graduated from Covenant College (Lookout Mountain, GA) with a BA in Philosophy.

Neither of my parents graduated from college, so I'm first-generation!

Tonight was my final undergrad class ever! Just a paper and two non-cumulative finals between me and my degree! And my status on the school system officially changed from "student" to "staff" (I work for the college).

Interference Class of '06 :rockon:

Congrats. My dad went to ASU.

I just finished my freshman year today so I can't say I know exactly how you feel. Exciting stuff either way though. Good luck :up:

sparkle.gif
Congratulations Class of '06
sparkle.gif

:applaud:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Interference Class of '06 :rockon:

:rockon:

Well, actually I haven't finished yet :reject:, but almost...

In 2 months I'll finish my masters :nerd: and in 3 months we'll have the graduation ceremony! :D

I hope it's okay I started celebrating a little early with the rest of the '06 class! :rockon: :wink:

Btw, am I the only European in the class? :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom