John Krasinski Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LikeNoOneBefore

Refugee
250px-Johnoffice.jpg

Discuss.

:heart:

(Hope one of these wasn't made yet.)

EDIT:

Okay, I just noticed a thread completely regarding The Office a page back so I altered the title to just John Krasinski. ...wow I'm intelligent. :huh:

Jim is great.

He's so great I've even started making Jimfaces to people without realizing it.

Jim's cool as is Pam :cute:

my favorite characters besides those two
are Creed & Kevin...

can't forget abotu Michael

geeez, the whole cast is phenomenal in their own way Angela, Stanley, Toby, Ryan, Phyllis etc...
they all have perfect comic timing and make the characters and their situations and responses so believable but downright hilarious without coming off as forced. The whole cast, writers, producers, & everyone involved are quite talented and wonderful.

he's great. I saw him in for your consideration. He was in that movie for like 2 seconds. He should get some more movie work.

off topic

but did anyone else find Steve Carell hot in
Little Miss Sunshine ?? :reject:

I've loved his humor ever since the Daily Show and now in the Office and he's pretty unattractive but in LMS..:combust:

Jim definitely has a cute personality but that haircut ruins his face for me
Ryan the temp is pretty cute though
:cute:

elevation2u said:
but did anyone else find Steve Carell hot in
Little Miss Sunshine ??

Yes! I was surprised by that.

I just saw "Dreamgirls," and John is in it for about 2 minutes.

John Krasinski:drool:
His faces make the funny situations even funnier! He is great...and not so bad to look at.:sexywink:

He also had a small part in the Liam Neeson film Kinsey as a sexually frustrated and humorously misinformed newlywed. I read something a few months ago about him in a starring role in a romantic comedy with Mandy Moore. Not sure the name of the movie or when it's coming out, but he is supposedly the male lead.

KristenF said:
He also had a small part in the Liam Neeson film Kinsey as a sexually frustrated and humorously misinformed newlywed. I read something a few months ago about him in a starring role in a romantic comedy with Mandy Moore. Not sure the name of the movie or when it's coming out, but he is supposedly the male lead.

That was him? Wow, I'll have to go back and see that again.

KristenF said:

Yep, License to Wed, it's coming out Summer 07.

Robin Williams is also in it.

Back
Top Bottom