Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

oooh, i didn't know that. so, how can i arrange for my round to be rigged? :wink:

Hehe...you might actually have to face Pla/Tre in the quarters. So much for rigging. :lol:

You need to win Group 1 to avoid facing Pla/Tre right away, if I recall.

Gotta hold off Screwtape.

Yours ended up being my favorite in Group 1. And I didn't even get on your case too much for all the appearances by assorted Finn brothers. :wink:

phanan said:
Hehe...you might actually have to face Pla/Tre in the quarters. So much for rigging. :lol:

You need to win Group 1 to avoid facing Pla/Tre right away, if I recall.

Gotta hold off Screwtape.

Yours ended up being my favorite in Group 1. And I didn't even get on your case too much for all the appearances by assorted Finn brothers. :wink:
what!!! nooooooo!!! :sad: if i somehow manage to beat pfan in this round, that will surely be the end of me! :sad:

awww, well it's not as bad as it could've been. i could've used a neil solo song too :wink: i can't help it if i like the finns! :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

what!!! nooooooo!!! :sad: if i somehow manage to beat pfan in this round, that will surely be the end of me! :sad:

awww, well it's not as bad as it could've been. i could've used a neil solo song too :wink: i can't help it if i like the finns! :wink:

It's kinda like me and my various Jason Martin, Rob Withem, and Jeremy Enigk projects. :wink:

good god, the fact that hannah montana posed nude for photos was news to me until i watched the news today. and it's all they keep talking about! "coming up next..." geez i don't care! so what!

KhanadaRhodes said:
good god, the fact that hannah montana posed nude for photos was news to me until i watched the news today. and it's all they keep talking about! "coming up next..." geez i don't care! so what!

It's not like it showed anything.

Alright, I'm out. Gotta get some sleep if I want to be productive at all at work tomorrow.

Which means I'll be on here instead.

You two have fun.

Oh, and Axver, if you read this, saw your post earlier. I don't have the studio version of Mother And Child Divided, unfortunately. I've never been able to find it online. I know it was released on the special Deadwing DVD-A, but hell if I'm paying for that just for two or three songs.

Have you ever heard of a song called Meantime? It's from the In Absentia sessions, and apparently was only released on some sort of promo compilation. I can't find it anywhere.

Ok, I'm probably scaring people with the PT post, so later...

:wave:

phanan said:
Alright, I'm out. Gotta get some sleep if I want to be productive at all at work tomorrow.

Which means I'll be on here instead.

You two have fun.

Oh, and Axver, if you read this, saw your post earlier. I don't have the studio version of Mother And Child Divided, unfortunately. I've never been able to find it online. I know it was released on the special Deadwing DVD-A, but hell if I'm paying for that just for two or three songs.

Have you ever heard of a song called Meantime? It's from the In Absentia sessions, and apparently was only released on some sort of promo compilation. I can't find it anywhere.

Ok, I'm probably scaring people with the PT post, so later...

:wave:

PT=:drool:

Goodnight=:wave:

the tourist said:
Jason Martin: Brothers Martin/Starflyer 59
Rob Withem: Foxglove Hunt/Fine China
Jeremy Enigk: Jeremy Enigk/The Fire Theft
lol, let me see my repeat offenders.

neil finn was in split enz and crowded house. so was tim finn.

tim finn also has a solo song on my playlist.

there's duran duran...3/5 of the band was also in arcadia.

sting/the police

joy division/new order

roxy music/bryan ferry

spice girls/emma bunton

japan/david sylvian

this one is pushing it...for depeche mode, one of the original members is in erasure, but the depeche mode song i used didn't have him (vince clarke) in it.

despite what some might think, liam finn was not in crowded house or split enz, but he is neil's son. that's it for my connections.

btw andrew, unless someone new comes to the thread before it's time for a new thread, i think you get to make the new one. i'm sure it's not kosher for someone to make two in a row and i don't feel like making a new one anyway. thread-making "privileges" be damned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom