It's the End of Randooooooooooooom as we know it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that anyone cares. But I received my tickets to the Tut exhibit in Chicago today. :dance: Going on my birthday. Doing the exhibit in the morning and then its off to Great America! I think the only way I could have a better birthday is if I was going to see U2 that night also. :laugh:

I always think of the SNL song about King Tut whenever someone mentions King Tut. :shifty:

Shari, you no longer have an evil twin! :hyper:

Schmeg said:
I always think of the SNL song about King Tut whenever someone mentions King Tut. :shifty:

:yikes: :wink:

Actually, its not King Tut. Its actually King Tutankhamun, the newspapers in the 1920's nicknamed him King Tut at the time of the discovery of his tomb because it was easier to say and made a better headline. :nerd: :reject:

Schmeg said:

Shari, you no longer have an evil twin! :hyper:

I know, I know...............:yes: It happened around 1 this morning........

and now I have an image of Steve Martin doing King Tut going through my head..................gee, you're on a roll these days with power of suggestion with me.............:wink:

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

I know, I know...............:yes: It happened around 1 this morning........

and now I have an image of Steve Martin doing King Tut going through my head..................gee, you're on a roll these days with power of suggestion with me.............:wink:
:macdevil: My plan worked!!

shari schultz said:

Actually still waiting for the ambulance bill to pop up........that should be scary........

Not anymore :happy:

Just got the mail and guess what was in it? Yes, it was the aforementioned ambulance bill .........................

A ride in an ambulance $484
Mileage charge $40
Total $524 :happy:

Kariann said:
The stinky toothless guy at work got his hair cut and is now rockin' a mullet for sure. :| He also made a point to ask me how my weekend and my lunch was. :|

Maybe you will be his secret Santa at Christmas and you can buy him some cologne! :shrug: :laugh:

At my first job there was a lady that ALWAYS had the worst breath that sat near me. It was really bad, all the time. So I can sympathize to a certain degree.

^ good god I hope so.............

I just got a message from Jen, she is going to the Bruuuuuuuce concert tomorrow night with a coworker who had a spare ticket.
*envy*

I have to sign in every time I come here now because SOMEBODY was helping me increase my post count. :shifty: I think I will be someone different every time I log in.

kellyahern said:

:(

Is your insurance going to cover some of it?

I am doing the "I am covered for 90% once the deductable has been met" chair dance ................my deductable was met after having the CT Scan....................:up:

Group chair dancing :D

Watching House rerun............This is the episode that loosely parallels Bono/Africa ..................The ill Dr. is played by Ron Livingston (Peter, Office Space)......I never realized this till now :huh: and I have seen this episode a few times......:reject:

I just brought out the trash and saw a bunch of fireflies. :cute:

Tomorrow is my 2 year anniversary with job #1 :crazy:

To celebrate the day, I asked some of my favorite coworkers to go to the irish pub down the road from lunch. :love:

:grumpy: but no pints of anything :sad:

arw9797 said:
Tomorrow is my 2 year anniversary with job #1 :crazy:

To celebrate the day, I asked some of my favorite coworkers to go to the irish pub down the road from lunch. :love:

:grumpy: but no pints of anything :sad:

:up: But come on, you have to have a pint of something! :wink:

My mother goes back to work today. I guess she had her orthopedic appointment moved up, I thought it wasn't until the 22nd :shrug:. She has some bulding discs and one of the vertebrae rubbed against them, I think :confused:. Anyway, no surgery, but she needs physical therapy to strengthen her back mussles or this will probably happen again in the future.

I found this out because she printed out an e-mail she had written to my half sister and left it lying on the family room table. No one ever tells me anything :sigh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom