It's the End of Randooooooooooooom as we know it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love having an Irish Pub down the road from home! :heart: Live Irish music and 12 year old girls in full costume dancing away. :up:

:( My stomach wasn't happy with Black Velvets on an empty stomach so we had to leave early :sad:

Kariann said:
Someone just set off some firecrackers...they are starting a wee bit early around here this year.
4th of July celebrations start in early June and go to late August back home. :crack: I think it's a combination of Gaspee Days/4th of July/leftover firecrackers for the next month and a half.

Just for the record, becasue it's not said enough:
Find the River by REM is one of the greatest songs ever written.

Shari!

From my mom, re: that squirrel message board:
this website is insane. I'm looking for a how to kill a squirrel site. Some people are so nuts. Ha Ha, little pun there.

Schmeg said:
Just for the record, becasue it's not said enough:
Find the River by REM is one of the greatest songs ever written.

I have never heard of it. :reject: But I'm not a huge REM fan though. They are alright. Automatic For The People is a good album.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

there was absolutely no place to park and at least 10,000 people in line waiting to get into the new Guthrie Theater. At least I got to see the outside of it :sad: We went to the Mpls Art Institute instead :rolleyes: Like that was going to make me feel better about the fact that the rest of the world was waiting in line to see the new theater. *

I've noticed that I keep tying "theatre" instead of "theater." Note to self...you're not in any sort of English lit or theatER class anymore so you can type theater again. :der: I once got a lower grade in a Shakespeare class on a paper because I didn't spell it theatRE. :|

:happy: I just love it when my parents have me over for dinner and forget that I've been a vegetarian since 1988 and only make steak and fish for dinner. Then they have :ohmy: look when I come to the table to only find meat dishes and then they scramble to put together crappy side dishes that don't really go together and that no one else wants and then tell me to make a meal out of it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kariann said:
Just for the record I like theatre better than theater.

it's one of those words that I'll never know how to spell. It was drilled into my head in college that's its a theatre not a theater. I get confused :huh: I guess since my favorite theater calls itself a theater not a theatre I'll do the same.

I always thought of it like this:

Theatre - Where you go to a play, concert, musical, etc..

Theater - Where you go see a movie.

I know thats not the official rule, but thats kind of how I think of it. :shifty:

arw9797 said:

it's one of those words that I'll never know how to spell. It was drilled into my head in college that's its a theatre not a theater. I get confused :huh: I guess since my favorite theater calls itself a theater not a theatre I'll do the same.

I never even really had to spell it theatre in the past so I have no idea why it's my instinct to type it that way. :shrug:

arw9797 said:
:happy: I just love it when my parents have me over for dinner and forget that I've been a vegetarian since 1988 and only make steak and fish for dinner. Then they have :ohmy: look when I come to the table to only find meat dishes and then they scramble to put together crappy side dishes that don't really go together and that no one else wants and then tell me to make a meal out of it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

My dad will still occasionally ask me if I want peas. I've always hated peas. Always, since I can remember. It's like one day I will suddenly decide, "I was wrong for 30 years! I love peas!" :huh:

The Waverly Hills show is on the Sci Fi channel again right now.

Blue Room said:

I have never heard of it. :reject: But I'm not a huge REM fan though. They are alright. Automatic For The People is a good album.
:lol: If you have listened to Automatic, you've heard Find the River!

Kariann said:
Everything is getting on my nerves today and I have a headache.

The guy accross from my desk that I referred to earlier in this thread had a hard shell taco for lunch today. So I'm there with you on the get on your nerves thing! :crazy: I actually had to get up and walk around the office because it was irritating me and making me cringe so much.

zoney! said:
Shari...THANK you for "hackin" into my journal and posting! :D

:D
*singing*
Too much time on my hands, its ticking away with my sanity
Ive got too much time on my hands, its hard to believe such a calamity
Ive got too much time on my hands and its ticking away from me
Too much time on my hands, too much time on my hands
Too much time on my hands

Schmeg said:
Shari!

From my mom, re: that squirrel message board:

th_106400.gif

Squirrel singing and taunting Schmeg's mom............
You come on with your come-ons, you don't fight fair
That's O.K., see if I care!
Knock me down, it's all in vain
I'll get right back on my feet again!

Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Why Don't You Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Fire Away!

kellyahern said:
My sister and I rent a condo with our parents at Sanibel Island for a week. We've been doing that for the past 6 or 7 years. It was a little boring last year, but that was in comparison to going to U2 shows :lol:. I'm looking forward to it this year though :).

:up: I have actually been to Sanibel Island. Eons ago, back in the dark ages when I went to Florida on spring break!

kellyahern said:
My sister and I rent a condo with our parents at Sanibel Island for a week. We've been doing that for the past 6 or 7 years. It was a little boring last year, but that was in comparison to going to U2 shows :lol:. I'm looking forward to it this year though :).

that sounds lovely :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom