It's the End of Randooooooooooooom as we know it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
forgot to add ~http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/index.php

also
Sept 26 is the probable return to work :crack:

I will be having a nice little chat with OS on July 5.
I am willing to be off thru July but I need to go back in August at least part time to be able to pay bills.......besides all I will be doing is sitting on my tushy unwrapping Christmas stuff.......my co-workers have already said that they would do the heavy lifting and climbing of the ladder

Blue Room said:
:laugh: Smelly Toothless Guy and Spaghettio Guy, interesting workplace! :laugh: But shouldnt it be Smelly Toothless Guy with stink breath? Either way, definately not pleasant. My only complaint at work that is similiar is that the guy whose cubicle is accross from my office is a LOUD eater. I can literally hear him chomping on his chips and crackers from at least 15 feet away. Drives me nuts sometimes.

That would drive me crazy too! You missed the Spaghettio Guy from early Randooom. I call him that because one of the guys at work said that he would eat Spaghettio's out of a can so he didn't have to do dishes. Other info: it had apparently been years since he had vacuumed his apartment and he used old pizza boxes for an end table.

Maybe I won't have to worry about either of these guys much longer. :shifty:

shari schultz said:

also

I am willing to be off thru July but I need to go back in August at least part time to be able to pay bills.......besides all I will be doing is sitting on my tushy unwrapping Christmas stuff.......my co-workers have already said that they would do the heavy lifting and climbing of the ladder

Sitting on the tushy unwrapping wouldn't be bad to do.

Kariann said:

That would drive me crazy too! You missed the Spaghettio Guy from early Randooom. I call him that because one of the guys at work said that he would eat Spaghettio's out of a can so he didn't have to do dishes. Other info: it had apparently been years since he had vacuumed his apartment and he used old pizza boxes for an end table.

:yikes: Spaghettio Guy, YEARS since vacuuming???? :crack: Can you even imagine what that floor looked like????

:up: I hope it works out for you and you dont have to deal with them much longer. Thats how I got away from Dragon Breath lady way back.

:madwife: I'm up early and ready to go to the lake for a walk but the weather has ruined it for me!!!!!!! I have a busy day today. It was either now or never. Sven said the rain will stop by morning. :madwife: It's morning but it's still raining :sad:

:madspit:

I bought a RoadTrip for my Ipod last weekend and decided to try it out today. The RoadTrip is supposed to charge the Ipod through my car's cigarette lighter and power the Ipod at the same time. Unfortunately (as I just found out) my car's cigarette lighter is defective, no juice, nada :grumpy:. I guess if I smoked, I would have found this out a long time ago :huh:. Nice to know that the car adapter I bought for my cell phone is useless now too.

I bought an Itrip instead (the Ipod is the power source) and that seemed to work with my sister's little stereo (haven't tried it in the car yet).

I hope the Apple store will let me return the RoadTrip because it was $80 :grumpy:.

shari schultz said:

also

I definitely just e-mailed that link to my mom. :lol: She called a little while ago and apparently her friend had a squirrel in the sunroom AND a duck in the den, although not at the same time but within a few days.

kellyahern said:
I bought a RoadTrip for my Ipod last weekend and decided to try it out today. The RoadTrip is supposed to charge the Ipod through my car's cigarette lighter and power the Ipod at the same time. Unfortunately (as I just found out) my car's cigarette lighter is defective, no juice, nada :grumpy:. I guess if I smoked, I would have found this out a long time ago :huh:. Nice to know that the car adapter I bought for my cell phone is useless now too.

I bought an Itrip instead (the Ipod is the power source) and that seemed to work with my sister's little stereo (haven't tried it in the car yet).

I hope the Apple store will let me return the RoadTrip because it was $80 :grumpy:.
Take it in and have the fuse that powers the lighter changed, it's no big deal. :up: I discovered the lighter in my old car didn't work the same way. Fortunately I was still under warranty so I don't know how much it cost, but I've been told it wouldn't have been that much.

Kariann said:

:eek: I forgot about the pizza box end table!!!

I hope you don't have to deal with them much longer! :hyper:

arw9797 said:
:barf: they just showed on the news a krispie kreme bacon cheeseburger :yuck: Talk about heart attack waiting to happen....750 calories and 42 grams of fat :yuck: :barf:

I just saw it on the news :barf:

Schmeg said:

Take it in and have the fuse that powers the lighter changed, it's no big deal. :up: I discovered the lighter in my old car didn't work the same way. Fortunately I was still under warranty so I don't know how much it cost, but I've been told it wouldn't have been that much.

Thanks :). My dad said he might be able to change the fuse himself, so I'll see how that goes.

That's just gross. :yuck:

I had a donut for lunch but only because I was hungry and it was there and free...one of the managers brought them to work for us.

arw9797 said:
:barf: they just showed on the news a krispie kreme bacon cheeseburger :yuck: Talk about heart attack waiting to happen....750 calories and 42 grams of fat :yuck: :barf:

That just might rank worse than the new Hardee's Philly Cheesesteak THICK BURGER!

DING...your coronary is done!

firecracker.gif
firecracker.gif
firecracker.gif
firecracker.gif
:crack:
firecracker.gif
firecracker.gif
firecracker.gif

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULYon June 24

Status
Not open for further replies.