Interference Random Music Talk Pt XVI - Post-Cool Double Rainbow...WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things also worth mentioning:

Tomorrow marks the most important job interview of my young life. Go me.

As much as I talk shit about the guy, the Macca set Scumby got was pretty damn fantastic. I should've seen him at Cowboys Stadium last year after all.

Good luck with the interview.

And, you deserve to not have seen him.

istockphoto_6420388-going-in-circles.jpg

Boy, I really should've said "shave my face." Walked right into that one.

I'll spare everyone the details of my manscaping routine.

FUCK! RPA & The United Nations of Sound album is so good. :hyper: (Seriously.)

October 13 will be a good day.

I want to dig into their discography beyond Bee Thousand and Alien Lanes but, considering the amount of albums released between the band and Pollard, it's impossible to guess at what the setlist could be.

Well it's probably just going to be stuff that this "classic" lineup was on, which means nothing from Mag Earwhig onward.

Your best bet would be to check out Under the Bushes, Under the Stars, which is the last one they did with this lineup, and is only a slight cut below Alien Lanes. Really good shit.

Vampire on Titus, the earliest one the lineup is on, is the weakest of the four, but worth hearing I guess. Most of what's going to be played will be from the other three, I'd wager.

I'm going to have to agree with Imps and Bloodz, Cosmogramma is a good listen.

Yeah! Yeah! Go! Team!

Pure sugar, even for Cut Copy, who have never protested to be anything more than a pop band, but I love this new song. Should be a blast live, and I am assuming they will be performing it at Lolla, so I'll let you guys know.

Well it's probably just going to be stuff that this "classic" lineup was on, which means nothing from Mag Earwhig onward.

Your best bet would be to check out Under the Bushes, Under the Stars, which is the last one they did with this lineup, and is only a slight cut below Alien Lanes. Really good shit.

Vampire on Titus, the earliest one the lineup is on, is the weakest of the four, but worth hearing I guess. Most of what's going to be played will be from the other three, I'd wager.

Thanks, Laz. Some discographies are simply too vast for me to delve into, and I wind up not even trying. I adore Neil Young, but any fan would scoff at the fact that I haven't heard Ragged Glory or Freedom yet.

Freedom > Ragged Glory

And for what it's worth, I have Freedom pretty near the top of my my NY rankings, and probably only the live albums above it.

Boy, they might have to sell some of their Louis Vuitton loafers to a vintage store to come up with that scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom