Interference Fantasy Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DaveC said:
oh for FUCK'S SAKES...

I got the QB from ARIZONA!

Well, I'm fucked. :|

Two things going for you, DaveC....

Dennis Green: best coach to somehow get a team as far NFC championship but screw up. He coached the record setting Vikings Offense in 98!

Larry Fitzgerald Jr.:Best Dennis Green ballboy-to-become-a-#3-draft-pick.

zoney! said:

Two things going for you, DaveC....

Dennis Green: best coach to somehow get a team as far NFC championship but screw up. He coached the record setting Vikings Offense in 98!

Larry Fitzgerald Jr.:Best Dennis Green ballboy-to-become-a-#3-draft-pick.

one thing for you zoney... anquin boldin is out for the year. tough times yet again for arizona

and angela... no one's winning. week 1 is next weekend.

now if you'll excuse me, my live draft for my other league is begining in 10 minutes

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
anquin boldin is out for the year. tough times yet again for arizona

Is he really? Last I'd heard they weren't sure how long he'd be out. :censored: Then my team is hurting bad for some decent WRs. :(

Edit: "I think Anquan is one of the top receivers in the game," Arizona head coach Dennis Green said. "He was a Pro Bowl player last year and a great competitor. Just not having him out here yesterday and today has made a difference in our football team. We'll be very happy when he's back and we don't anticipate that being very far away."

Apparently he just tore some meniscus in one of his knees and underwent arthroscopic surgery in early August. As far as I know, he's not out for the season. I'm willing to keep him on my team and wait for him to come back until I hear otherwise. :up:

I'm still not saying Arizona has much of a chance, though. :wink: You should hear the sportscasters talk about them here on the local news. They kind of sigh when it's time to talk football.

Last edited:
i have 3 pretty good receivers- randy moss, charlie rogers and dante hall... would move one of them to get a better RB somewhere.

Indeed she does. I knew we shouldn't have let her in the league!!!!! :angry:

:wink:

She kicked all our butts in college football pick 'em yesterday too... :tsk:

I should clarify. My family has a group on ESPN's College Pigskin Pick 'Em. And that's where Sara kicked all our asses.

Elvis Presley said:

Life is full of possibilities my fantasy football challenged friend...

:wink:

i would like to take this time to remind Mr. EP that i am currently beating him this week by 22 points... all of your starters are done... and i still have 3 players yet to take the field.

and who's talking about "fantasy football challenged?" :wink:

Whoever I'm up against (P.I.T.A.) is losing to me by 1 point, but he/she's got the KC defense on their team...1 sack and it's all over for me...I hope Denver gets touchdowns.

10 minutes left in the first half and it's 10-7 Denver...it doesn't look good. :huh:

Go Moist Bosoms!! :wink:

Last edited:

i would like to take this time to remind Mr. EP that i am currently beating him this week by 22 points... all of your starters are done... and i still have 3 players yet to take the field.

and who's talking about "fantasy football challenged?" :wink:

by the way, now up to a 29 point lead... and oh yea... my starting running back doesn't play till MNF :wink:

by the way, now up to a 29 point lead... and oh yea... my starting running back doesn't play till MNF :wink:

I think I have 5 or 6 people playing tonight, including my QB. I am expecting to be floating in points.

So I ended up losing by a score of 75-74 thanks to damn Quentin Griffin dropping the ball in the end zone. :mad:

With 74 points I would have beaten anybody else in the league except the Denogginizers. :madspit:

Last edited:
That was the story of my season last year, DaveC!!! :grumpy:

Chizip and I had a good matchup this weekend (with me losing by six points). :up:

Back
Top Bottom