Inspector Milo Perrier says TOUCH NOTHING in randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kariann~ here is a heads up.........

Our weather is supposed to get pretty "wicked" (to use a RI term) tomorrow
brace your head for sinus issues.......I have had this odd pressure/pounding all day..........not fun. Hope you don't have issues..........

shari schultz said:

brace your head for sinus issues.......I have had this odd pressure/pounding all day..........not fun. Hope you don't have issues..........

Thanks for the warning! We're getting rain now and from what they said our temps are going to drop after a cold front comes in tomorrow. We may not even hit 60 and it's been in the 70's so that could be a headache waiting to happen.

Re: Re: Re: Sunday, Painful Sunday

shari schultz said:

:giggle: I wonder who that could be

As for Rick, you can't forget about "I've Done Everything For You"

ahhhh kariann LIVED Jessie's Girl

I guess Rick is a 2 1/2 hit wonder. I remember that song also. :reject: :shifty:

I think Rick is coming to a fairground and/or bar near all of us this summer! :laugh:

shari schultz said:

Its about to hit here anytime now. Which is fine with me, we need the rain. Fortunately I was able to get my yard mowed today because it looks like rain for the next 4 days!

One of these days though I need to try some night time drunk mowing like Kariann's neighbor. :hmm: :drunk: :wink:

according to yahoo weather, it was supposed to rain tonight. I didn't go to the lake. It was cloudy when I left work so I figured yahoo weather was correct. It hasn't rained yet. :|

:mad:

:wave:

I just had a Frappachinno...hopefully I will sleep tonight. Someone else is having no problem with that, all passed out on the couch. :giggle:

Here is the smilie that sums up my day pretty well. :crazy:

It sort of hit the fan this afternoon.

Sorry about your bad day Kariann. :(

What type of work is your new job?

I don't think anyone had a good day..............I have gotten several e-mails from co-workers......none of them happy.

I may have had the better day out of everyone...........only a couple twinges in the knee.....

"It sort of hit the fan"? That is kind of scary............:yikes:

shari schultz said:
I don't think anyone had a good day..............I have gotten several e-mails from co-workers......none of them happy.

I may have had the better day out of everyone...........only a couple twinges in the knee.....

"It sort of hit the fan"? That is kind of scary............:yikes:

I think maybe its the weather. :shrug:

I'm probably being a bit dramatic about my afternoon. I swear though I was gone for 2 hours in a meeting Noon to 2. When I left everything was fine, caught up, no issues. I get back and its like a bomb went off! I dont mind the extra work really. What ticked me off is that I had to handle a situation that someone who does the same job I do normally passed it on to me. I would never pass a situation like that up to the manager. You take care of your own crap. So it was added stress that I shouldnt have had to deal with. Sort of set the tone for the afternoon.

Ok, vent over! :laugh: :)

Behind the Music: Pantera is on. It's brand new. I'm taping it for my sister. She's reminded me for 2 weeks to tape it! If they show a lot of Dimebag's murder I'm going to barf. They have it on film and have showed a few clips already. Not of him. But just the psycho bastard on stage with a gun. :sad:

Speaking of my sister......she'll be home late tomorrow night and my mom still has no clue!!!!! It'll be weird to see her. I talk to her all day everyday at work on email but I haven't seen her in 3 months. :sad:

arw9797 said:
Behind the Music: Pantera is on. It's brand new. I'm taping it for my sister. She's reminded me for 2 weeks to tape it! If they show a lot of Dimebag's murder I'm going to barf. They have it on film and have showed a few clips already. Not of him. But just the psycho bastard on stage with a gun. :sad:

Speaking of my sister......she'll be home late tomorrow night and my mom still has no clue!!!!! It'll be weird to see her. I talk to her all day everyday at work on email but I haven't seen her in 3 months. :sad:

Oh yeah that happened at The Alrosa. They showed some of the clips in the news awhile back.

That's going to be such a cool surprise!

:sad: :sad: :sad:

That was soooooo bad. They could have showed the video without the sound of the gun. The camera was at the side of the stage in a club. You couldn't see anything other than the bastard killer, who hopefully is rotting in hell now, and then people running. But they played the sound of the gun shot. I don't know how my sister is going to be able to watch this. :sad: How horrible........

:scream:
I got your application and at this time Gap does not have any open asst. mgr
position.
I only handle Gap in Indy. You might want to check with BR or Old Navy.
Best of luck
:hyperventilate:

:crack:

~hands Schmeg brown paper bag and tells her to breathe into it slowly~

sorry about no positions being available........are you going to try for BR and Old Navy?

Back
Top Bottom