Inspector Milo Perrier says TOUCH NOTHING in randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I LOVE having an irishi pub down the raod from my apartment. Amy picked me up at 9:30. I think it's 11"30 now. My bill was ridiculous for only being out for 2 hours. I had lots and lots of guinness :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I think I'm going to go pass out now...........

arw9797 said:
I LOVE having an irishi pub down the raod from my apartment. Amy picked me up at 9:30. I think it's 11"30 now. My bill was ridiculous for only being out for 2 hours. I had lots and lots of guinness :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I think I'm going to go pass out now...........

:yikes: :reject:

I'm supposed to go to a bbq tonight. I have a case of beer in the fridge. I think I'm going to bring it to share with everyone else and then just pick up a bottle of diet 7 UP for me. :barf: I thought I was going to die at about 3:00 this morning :tsk: :(

:| I just got dumped for the day by my mother! :mad: We were going to go to the Mall of America this afternoon. Now she wants to drive to some small town 2 hours south just for the hell of it. :( There's no way I'm going to spend 2 hours in a car right now :no:

Oh well.....I can still go to the mall. This way I can go where I want to go.

It's hot and I, for some reason, have NO tolerance for it.............89 degrees, feels like 93............blech!

:| I spent way too much money this weekend :mad:

I went to the mall and found a pair of jeans for half off :love: I wasn't going to buy, I was just going to look to see if Macy's still sold the jeans I like. They did and they were on clearance :love: so I couldn't pass that up. Plus, they probably would have been out of them the next time I went back.

I also went to the lake for a walk and melted. I figured that was the least I could do for myself after all of the beer I've had this weekend :yuck:

shari schultz said:
It's hot and I, for some reason, have NO tolerance for it.............89 degrees, feels like 93............blech!

My sister and I have been trying to choose indoor activities this weekend. The heat is yucky :yuck:

We went to the aquarium yesterday. If we get up early enough out our lazy beds, we might go to Islands of Adventure tomorrow. Maybe :lol:.

I should balance my checkbook, but I'm afraid too :yikes:.

Last edited:
It was stinkin' hot here yesterday, too, but it didn't bother me until it was 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 degrees in the bedroom last night while I was trying unsuccessfully to fall asleep. :yuck:

Today my No Credit Cards New Year's Resolution is going down the drain! :love: I need buisness-y clothes for work and the GapCard is coming out and I am using ALL my May discounts and you know what? On Thursday I am using ALL my June discounts and on Friday I am calling them up and telling them to term me and make sure my 84.5 PTO hours come to me in a nice big check!
:hyper::D:hyper:

Kariann and I are so cool. We get together and post on the internet. :rockon:

:crazy: My mom called me at 7:45 and asked if I wanted to meet her at the lake at 8:30. I only said yes because it was a chance to go to a different lake other than my usual one that I'm addicted to.

Then I went to Trader Joe's! It just opened. I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!! :drool: It's half the price of the other organic grocery stores I've been to. They had tons of yummy vegetarian stuff. :love:

Good morning all :wave:

It seems like I haven't been in ages :huh:

Sorry to read about everyone Moms and Dads ~ thinking about you :hug:

Work has been busy and guess who is training again :|

I am going to see INXS on Thursday night and Scott Stapp is still opening for them

I filled out an online questionaire on info that I would be interested in for a cooking school in MN. They have called me 2 times a day for the last week, including today! :der: It's a holiday today! Why are they working? They've also emailed me. I just emailed back and asked them to stop calling me and I'll let them know when and if I have any questions. Right now I'm completely turned off by their aggression to sign me up. Are they that desperate for people that I need to receive 2 voice messages a day? :crazy: All I wanted was a package of info on the classes they teach. :mad: :mad: :mad:

arw9797 said:
Then I went to Trader Joe's! It just opened. I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!! :drool: It's half the price of the other organic grocery stores I've been to. They had tons of yummy vegetarian stuff. :love:
:drool: I go there weekly. I also LOOOOOOVE Trader Joe's. We have two within 10 minutes of us. I like "cooking" the frozen meals...freezer to skillet to table to tummies in less than 15 minutes! :love:

kellyahern said:

We didn't go. It was a gazillion degrees outside today :| .

Plus my sister and my father decided to get into an arguement with each other at 6 a.m. when normal people are TRYING TO SLEEP! so that also put a damper on things :banghead:.
it is a little toasty here, kind of feel like I am in FLA. Hot, humid, storms that pop up and go away, repeat.......
So an arguement at 6 a.m.? :crazy:

I'm alone again til Thursday. Anyone else wanna come keep me company for a few days? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom