I would have randooooomed with you til the end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
I called my sister when I got home. She didn't answer, so I left a message. Okay fine right? :)

Well, then my mom says, "When was the last time you spoke with her? She hasn't called this week, I hope she's okay."

And now I'm freaked out. I've called all evening, left messages, no answer. I e-mailed her to call home - no answer. Maybe she's taking a nap and turned the ringer off, but thanks to Mom, I'm freaked :yikes: :banghead:. Now Mom's like, "Oh, she's just sleeping." and I'm worried :grumpy:.

It's a Freaky Friday situation. Would she go to the movies?

No, she wouldn't go out late on a weeknight.

I checked her sent mail (I know her password :shifty: ) and she e-mailed people yesterday, so I'm sure it's nothing.

But still . . . :madwife: . If my mom hadn't said anything, I would not have given it a second thought. But now I'm :crazy: and mom is just laying on the couch reading the paper :madspit: .

Hopefully she calls you back. Last week I didn't really feel like talking so I pretty much screened my calls....maybe she's taking a mental break like that or something.

I think it's going to be a really early night for me. I think I'm going to crawl in bed and watch a movie.

kellyahern said:
Finally got a hold of my sister this morning (I called her work to get her pager number :reject: ). She said her phone never rang last night and she didn't turn off the ringer. Her phone must be busted :shifty:.

Good news :up:

I don't have to work til Tuesday :dance:

kellyahern said:
Finally got a hold of my sister this morning (I called her work to get her pager number :reject: ). She said her phone never rang last night and she didn't turn off the ringer. Her phone must be busted :shifty:.

:yikes: glad everything turned out ok!

I had birthday party #1 of the weekend tonight :D

I am 1/3 into a new camera thanks to best buy gift cards :love: I still have the main gifts coming on Sunday so by then I should have enough to get a new one. :sad: I miss my camera so much.

I also got some workout clothes but the shirt is too small and the shorts are too big :( Exchange!

34695%3A%3B%3C6%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D32336969368%3B%3Cnu0mrj

taken from my new phone....I had waayyyyyyy too much Guinness tonight :drunk:

We went to an Irish pub down the road, right next to my work. Then off to a bowling alley/bar (hole in the wall). The Guinness at the bar tasted like water :yuck: but I kept ordering it.

For dessert at the pub we ordered a chocolate Guinness cake that came with a shot of Guinness. No one wanted the shot so it was all mine. :love: The cake was soooooooo good :love: :drool:

Best part of my evening was my friends paid for it all. :heart:

Alli bought me Omagh and Michael Collins on dvd. :D

:yuck:

I'm supposed to go to brunch today. :barf: I hate the thought of food. :sad: I haven't had a headache like this after a night of drinking in a looooooong time.

arw9797 said:
34695%3A%3B%3C6%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D32336969368%3B%3Cnu0mrj

taken from my new phone....I had waayyyyyyy too much Guinness tonight :drunk:

We went to an Irish pub down the road, right next to my work. Then off to a bowling alley/bar (hole in the wall). The Guinness at the bar tasted like water :yuck: but I kept ordering it.

For dessert at the pub we ordered a chocolate Guinness cake that came with a shot of Guinness. No one wanted the shot so it was all mine. :love: The cake was soooooooo good :love: :drool:

Best part of my evening was my friends paid for it all. :heart:

Alli bought me Omagh and Michael Collins on dvd. :D

Sounds like a good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom